Windows 10: Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

Discus and support Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wallpapers8k [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wallpapers8k, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

/u/Wallpapers8k, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2022
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

1. Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service - Similar Threads - Stock Version Wallpapers

2. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  3. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  4. My windows service is stocked in disable..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows service is stocked in disable..: About a week ago, my windows update suddenly stops, so i search the solution in internet but i don't find any related solution. when i try to set windows update service from disable to automatic it says 'Access is Denied"....
  5. My windows service is stocked in disable..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows service is stocked in disable..: About a week ago, my windows update suddenly stops, so i search the solution in internet but i don't find any related solution. when i try to set windows update service from disable to automatic it says 'Access is Denied"....
  6. My windows service is stocked in disable..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 365 cloud computers in a network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 365 cloud computers in a network: Microsoft released windows 365 cloud on August 2. The trial version is currently not available. I would like to know with the windows 365 virtual computers we have implemented, if we can deploy other servers in the same network as the windows 365 virtual network? For example...
  8. Microsoft unveils its "Cloud PC" service Windows 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils its "Cloud PC" service Windows 365: Rumors about a new cloud-powered Windows by Microsoft circulated for quite some time. Microsoft put an end to the rumors with today's announcement of Windows 365 Cloud PC, a "hybrid personalized computing" experience. The core difference between regular versions of Windows...
  9. Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service: Windows 365 will deliver a full, personalized PC experience from the cloud to any device, giving workers and organizations power, simplicity and security for hybrid work. REDMOND, Wash. — July 14, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced Windows...
  10. Windows stock on initial wallpaper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stock on initial wallpaper: Today I tried starting my computer but I can't. It keeps getting stuck in this page [IMG] After I press any key this is what shows up [IMG] I have tried doing the ctrl alt delete thing but it doesn't work. It just keeps going back to the first page and doesnt let me do...