Windows 10: Stolen $300

Discus and support Stolen $300 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was convinced to send Root Wizard Soft a Walmart gift card for $300. Lost contact with them. P# was 7864857048 When called answer said "Number not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeonGearhart, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Stolen $300

I was convinced to send Root Wizard Soft a Walmart gift card for $300. Lost contact with them. P# was 7864857048 When called

answer said "Number not set up to receive calls." # was 18006380253 Checked with Walmart and card balance was withdrew to 0.

They said Walmart could not do anything to get my money sent back. Question, now what do I do? My wife is going to kill me if she finds out. My phone # is 419 *** **** Thank you in advance if you can hopefully help me.

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

LeonGearhart, Jul 23, 2020

2. STOLEN PHONE

If your phone is off then it was either shut off or the battery is dead (or possibly in a location where there is no signal).

If you are sure it was stolen then I suggest the following:

• contact your provider and disable the SIM/service
    • You can still and should click the ERASE button on the page I posted above just in case someone does find the phone and turns it on. Hopefully you use a PIN code to prevent unauthorized access.
    If my replies assisted you, please mark my replies as the answer.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 3, 2020
  3. gaitski Win User
    Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Thanks for the additional suggestions. I did chat with a Microsoft rep today, and they advised me to activate the product key on my new PC which will deactivate the license on the stolen one. I asked if they could deactivate the stolen key right now, but they said they cannot.

gaitski, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Nass2706 Win User

Stolen $300

Caller I.D Nokia Asha 300

Hi, I have a Nokia Asha 300. When I make calls, I can see the call I.D in my call log, but when I receive calls they come up as private number even when the number is stored in my contact list, any suggestions.

Thanks

Nass2706, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Stolen $300

1. Stolen $300 - Similar Threads - Stolen $300

2. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  3. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  4. Lock a Stolen Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock a Stolen Device: My laptop was stolen and I am unable to lock the device remotely. If I try the "Find my Device" it shows the battery is 0% and I get the following message : We can’t locate this device since it hasn’t been used in the past 30 days.. Then when I try the "Lock" function I get...
  5. Lock a Stolen Device

Lock a Stolen Device: My laptop was stolen and I am unable to lock the device remotely. If I try the "Find my Device" it shows the battery is 0% and I get the following message : We can’t locate this device since it hasn’t been used in the past 30 days.. Then when I try the "Lock" function I get...
  6. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. My Microsoft account has been stolen

My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  9. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  10. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security