Windows 10: Stolen bank details

Discus and support Stolen bank details in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone realise that Microsoft are using software that steals your details? You have been warned.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bryan Dawkins1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Stolen bank details

Does anyone realise that Microsoft are using software that steals your details? You have been warned.

:)

Bryan Dawkins1, Jul 5, 2022

2. STOLEN PHONE

If your phone is off then it was either shut off or the battery is dead (or possibly in a location where there is no signal).

If you are sure it was stolen then I suggest the following:

• contact your provider and disable the SIM/service
    • You can still and should click the ERASE button on the page I posted above just in case someone does find the phone and turns it on. Hopefully you use a PIN code to prevent unauthorized access.
    If my replies assisted you, please mark my replies as the answer.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Ernie San Win User
    I'm trying to log into my online banking and I get a message saying connection reset.

Hello Kristy,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable to properly sign in to your bank's website and giving you and error message an issue with internet connection. This may be due to anti-virus, restrictions on your browser or your browser needs to be updated.
    In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When did you last time successfully login to your bank's website? Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • We'd like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried, to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Which browser are you using when accessing your bank's website?
    • Just to clarify, can you access different websites, like Outlook.com, Bing and Microsoft forum?

Meanwhile, we recommend accessing your bank's website using a different browser and then kindly check if you are getting the same issue. We also suggest ensuring that your browser is updated.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jul 5, 2022
  4. gaitski Win User

Stolen bank details

Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Thanks for the additional suggestions. I did chat with a Microsoft rep today, and they advised me to activate the product key on my new PC which will deactivate the license on the stolen one. I asked if they could deactivate the stolen key right now, but they said they cannot.

gaitski, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

Stolen bank details

1. Stolen bank details - Similar Threads - Stolen bank details

2. Recovery of account, lost due to stolen details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of account, lost due to stolen details: I’m currently trying to recover my previous microsoft account, i believe it to have been hacked as my pc is still logged in but requires verification from an email i have never heard or seen before, i had an xbox account also linked to it however only have the name of the...
  3. Recovery of account, lost due to stolen details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery of account, lost due to stolen details: I’m currently trying to recover my previous microsoft account, i believe it to have been hacked as my pc is still logged in but requires verification from an email i have never heard or seen before, i had an xbox account also linked to it however only have the name of the...
  4. Recovery of account, lost due to stolen details

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I want to change my bank details

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to change my bank details: I want to change my bank details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-bank-details/b0d4252f-e820-424b-b972-5a495b4d6b9a
  6. I want to change my bank details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my bank details: I want to change my bank details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-bank-details/b0d4252f-e820-424b-b972-5a495b4d6b9a
  7. I want to change my bank details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stolen bank details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen bank details: Does anyone realise that Microsoft are using software that steals your details? You have been warned. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-bank-details/457958dd-2ee1-42b0-9758-e69688a07f43
  9. banking online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    banking online: Dear Sirs, when banking online, I'm able to log onto the banks website, use password, get the site but can't get INTO the accounts....why? I contacted the bank, was told that I'm not locked out, yet still can't get in.....why am I having this problem? Thank You, Nancy...
  10. Banking

in Browsers and Email
    Banking: I'm running win 10 home latest update yesterday I could not get into my bank to do nothing not a bad password.Used my desktop running exactly same system also using ie11 on both,no problems with desktop but laptop nothing.Laptop is Toshiba x70a was fine yesterday. Any...