Windows 10: Stolen computer

Discus and support Stolen computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So long story short, lend my laptop to my ex and now she refuses to give it back. Sadly I live in another city as hers and can't get her to give it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SergioDel castillo1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Stolen computer

So long story short, lend my laptop to my ex and now she refuses to give it back. Sadly I live in another city as hers and can't get her to give it back. I can track the location from the laptop but can't lock it as it is a windows 10 home package. Any suggestions on how to block it or recover it?

:)

SergioDel castillo1, Mar 25, 2020

2. Pre-Owned computer issues

thank you for the suggestion but... It's not stolen but the school no longer exists and the computer is nice enough to keep. Please help if you can

DaddyDoubleA, Mar 25, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Another MS Rep that has no idea what they are talking about.... I have a couple of computers that were originally activated with the same product key - activating the second computer has no affect on the previously activated computer.

NavyLCDR, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Stolen computer

STOLEN PHONE

If your phone is off then it was either shut off or the battery is dead (or possibly in a location where there is no signal).

If you are sure it was stolen then I suggest the following:

• contact your provider and disable the SIM/service
    • You can still and should click the ERASE button on the page I posted above just in case someone does find the phone and turns it on. Hopefully you use a PIN code to prevent unauthorized access.
    If my replies assisted you, please mark my replies as the answer.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Stolen computer

1. Stolen computer - Similar Threads - Stolen computer

2. Hi my stolen computer was found and now my PIN wont work and says the administrator has to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my stolen computer was found and now my PIN wont work and says the administrator has to...: HI there last week on September 7th our computer was stolen I did the lock feature and changed the password on September 8th our account. However I was really nervous about the situation so I removed the device from the account. The police were able to get the laptop back but...
  3. Hi my stolen computer was found and now my PIN wont work and says the administrator has to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my stolen computer was found and now my PIN wont work and says the administrator has to...: HI there last week on September 7th our computer was stolen I did the lock feature and changed the password on September 8th our account. However I was really nervous about the situation so I removed the device from the account. The police were able to get the laptop back but...
  4. How to retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to...: Good morningHow do I retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to get those documents back? I took out another year license, can I transfer it to my new computer?Kind regardsGenevieve Koen<Changed to a question>...
  5. How to retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to...

How to retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to...: Good morningHow do I retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to get those documents back? I took out another year license, can I transfer it to my new computer?Kind regardsGenevieve Koen<Changed to a question>...
  6. How to retrieving information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieving information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible...: Good morningHow do I retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to get those documents back? I took out another year license, can I transfer it to my new computer?Kind regardsGenevieve Koen...
  7. How to retrieving information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible...

How to retrieving information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible...: Good morningHow do I retrieve information from my computer which has been stolen? Would it be possible to get those documents back? I took out another year license, can I transfer it to my new computer?Kind regardsGenevieve Koen...
  8. phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer: Recently my phone was stolen and the person gained access to all my sensitive data including my emailthey added their own 2 step auth code and now I have no way to get it back, on top of that they've locked my computer linked to my email account out completely. I have no...
  9. phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer

phone stolen, email hijacked, locked out of my computer: Recently my phone was stolen and the person gained access to all my sensitive data including my emailthey added their own 2 step auth code and now I have no way to get it back, on top of that they've locked my computer linked to my email account out completely. I have no...
  10. Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked

Help! Account stolen and Computer hacked: My son Connor McAulay was on my office computer when his Minecraft account was stolen and the screen went black and the computer shut down. I have no idea how long the hacker was in the network and I my law firm has have very sensitive documents. we know it was a hacker as...