Windows 10: Stolen device

Discus and support Stolen device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello how are you my laptop was actually stolen windows 10 microsoft it was a hp laptop is there any way u guyz can track it I also have the serial... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hakimhassanali, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Stolen device

Hello how are you my laptop was actually stolen windows 10 microsoft it was a hp laptop is there any way u guyz can track it I also have the serial number.it was stolen from south africa durban

:)

hakimhassanali, Nov 8, 2020

2. Networking for a stolen device

Hello,

Windows 10 allows users to quickly find other computers or devices sharing the same network. For us to verify if the old PC is still connected to your network, follow these steps:

• Using Windows Search, type and choose File Explorer.
    • Click Network on your navigation pane along the folder's left edge. It will provide you with the list of computers using the same network.
    • Check to see if you can locate the stolen PC's name.

Make sure that you reach out to the computer manufacturer to validate if they can track your old device's system information. After doing so, you may file a report to the police so they can conduct further investigation regarding this incident.

Let us know if you need more help about this query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Device Stolen

My laptop was stolen by some and its contained genuine windows 10. I tried to find the device via Microsoft device locater but its shown a place somewhere in India. but its stolen at Sri lanka.

If there in no possibility to track my device, I want to stop its genuine licence or something

KasunGayantha1, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Stolen device

Stolen device

Hi my laptop got stolen and the device location is disabled ia there a way to tuen it on remotly ?

alexmuntean1, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Stolen device

1. Stolen device - Similar Threads - Stolen device

2. Need to change PIN remotely because device was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change PIN remotely because device was stolen: My device has been stolen. I changed the Microsoft Account password associated with it, but the PIN I used was very simple and they worked it out so are able to log in. How am I able to remove the PIN while not having access to the device so they cannot access my device until...
  3. Need to change PIN remotely because device was stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to change PIN remotely because device was stolen: My device has been stolen. I changed the Microsoft Account password associated with it, but the PIN I used was very simple and they worked it out so are able to log in. How am I able to remove the PIN while not having access to the device so they cannot access my device until...
  4. I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it...: I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it on and connect to the internet? I did enter a PIN code to access it before it was stolen....
  5. I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it...

I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it...: I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it on and connect to the internet? I did enter a PIN code to access it before it was stolen....
  6. I’ve tried to remotely lock my stolen device. Will it lock if someone does try to turn it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...: Someone stole my work laptop and I'm scared that they might access my passwords on Microsoft edge and as a result I removed my laptop from the devices list on my account. And I want to know if this is enough to ensure that they will not access my accounts from the Microsoft...
  8. My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...

My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...: Someone stole my work laptop and I'm scared that they might access my passwords on Microsoft edge and as a result I removed my laptop from the devices list on my account. And I want to know if this is enough to ensure that they will not access my accounts from the Microsoft...
  9. My laptop was recently stolen and I removed the device from my account as a result. My...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I found my stolen device after I locked it how can I open it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my stolen device after I locked it how can I open it again: I found my stolen device after I locked it. How can I open it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-my-stolen-device-after-i-locked-it-how-can/8917ba1a-8ee9-479a-8e26-7cfd935d7fb7