Windows 10: Stolen Identity

Discus and support Stolen Identity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KathyIle, Sep 3, 2018.

1. KathyIle Win User

Stolen Identity

My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working

:)

KathyIle, Sep 3, 2018
  2. KathyIle Win User

Stolen Identity

My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working

KathyIle, Sep 11, 2018
  3. SharonKZH Win User
    Scam? - identity was at risk for being stolen.

Original title: Scam?

When I attempted to sign in to a known and safe site, a box showed up on my screen: buzzer.co.in/alert.html. It warned me that my identity was at risk for being stolen. I read what to do on another device, but now I can't get through the initial sign-in
    (security) page on my PC. Any ideas?

SharonKZH, Sep 11, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Stolen Identity

Stolen Identity

Hi Kathy,

That Tech would not have been from Microsoft . . .

Where was this Tech from and how was contact made?

When you say your wallet was stolen is that your actual physical wallet or a software wallet?

DaveM121, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Stolen Identity

1. Stolen Identity - Similar Threads - Stolen Identity

2. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  3. Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to reobtain a stolen account if the gmail, password, and recovery phone...: A few hours ago I got my account stolen, and the gmail, password, and recovery number were all changed. This means I have no way of changing the password or accessing the account. I believe I know the new email being used for the account and can provide all previously used...
  4. How can I track my laptop if it was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I track my laptop if it was stolen: My laptop was stolen and it has very crucial information I want to track it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-track-my-laptop-if-it-was-stolen/7f1cfd6f-ffba-4be6-bee1-e024f44df80d
  5. How can I track my laptop if it was stolen

How can I track my laptop if it was stolen: My laptop was stolen and it has very crucial information I want to track it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-track-my-laptop-if-it-was-stolen/7f1cfd6f-ffba-4be6-bee1-e024f44df80d
  6. How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...: I have the MSI GF36 thin that was stolen two nights ago, I have it linked to my Microsoft account, but never activated find my device on the laptop. If they plug it in, and put charge on the battery, can I then activate find my device, is there any way to brick the laptop...
  7. How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...

How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...: I have the MSI GF36 thin that was stolen two nights ago, I have it linked to my Microsoft account, but never activated find my device on the laptop. If they plug it in, and put charge on the battery, can I then activate find my device, is there any way to brick the laptop...
  8. Laptop stolen, recovery of data and lock laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stolen, recovery of data and lock laptop: My laptop is stolen now I want to recover my data if possible and after that I want to lock that laptop so that noone else can use it in any way.If possible I also want to get the current location of my lost laptop....
  9. Someone has stolen my identity and targeted me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone has stolen my identity and targeted me: It appears I overreacted last time but it appears that I have been targeted by someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-has-stolen-my-identity-and-targeted-me/4953ad78-cbdb-4ec9-975f-0d9a6f65f5a7
  10. My Identity has been stolen, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Identity has been stolen, please help: As I stated, my identity has been stolen and I am going through the processes of securing it. I fear that the hacker my have remote access to my pc. I downloaded a virus, reinstalled windows only to find out that he got my google info (Passwords and all) I am not a computer...