Windows 10: Stolen laptop by hacker

Discus and support Stolen laptop by hacker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; someone stole my laptop what can i do hes been on it not sure whats been done, went to school for developers... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chaw10178, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Chaw10178 Win User

Stolen laptop by hacker

someone stole my laptop what can i do hes been on it not sure whats been done, went to school for developers

:)

Chaw10178, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Stolen Laptop

Hi Tara,

Since this is regarding a stolen laptop, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your device for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concern.

Ar Rom, Jul 25, 2019
  3. stolen hp laptop

We can't help you with your stolen laptop.

I suggest that you report it to the Police.

And we don't work for Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Stolen laptop by hacker

Tracking a stolen Asus laptop

Hi Rajin,

We are sorry to hear that your laptop was stolen. We suggest that you check the article that was given by Rohn007 on this

link.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Stolen laptop by hacker

1. Stolen laptop by hacker - Similar Threads - Stolen laptop hacker

2. Laptop stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stolen: My laptop has been stolen and there Is one problem when I opened Microsoft account and clicked on find my device in another laptop and I can see the 0% battery and my laptop name is Dell Inspiron i5 8gb 256 internal memory So kindly help me to solve my problem And my mail id...
  3. Stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen laptop: My laptop was stolen and I have been receiving single use codes. Is there a way to remotely find it. I have tried find my device to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-laptop/cec35530-89fc-4ede-b97d-c7899cd5150e
  4. Stolen Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stolen Laptop: I had an HP Omen 15 stolen from me a couple months ago. I have already filed a police report and done whatever I can to try and locate it. I have the serial number of the laptop. Is there any way that Microsoft can see the details of the laptop such as if it has been turned...
  5. Stolen Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stolen Laptop: My laptop has been stolent last week. How can I lock it or see where it is? Is there a way to find it? Thank you Ziya https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-laptop/1f3aed90-2583-4390-bd67-72425463f276
  6. Stolen laptop

Stolen laptop: Hi everyone, My laptop got stolen in Electronic city, Bangalore. Recently while tracking through my Microsoft account it is showing as Last found near Mumbai Null Bazar, Maharashtra We can’t locate your device right now. Please try back later. 0 % battery Can...
  7. Stolen laptop

Stolen laptop: I have my fiancee that past aways memories on this laptop that my son bought me before my fiancee died I want it bk and it's still in town I know Microsoft is doing the device lock but it won't cause no one has tried to open it I have signed out of my Google stuff and I'm...
  8. stolen laptop

stolen laptop: i would really appreciate it if somebody could explain how to lock a laptop when its stolen. my brothers friend stole it and i need to lock it so he can to anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-laptop/53c2480f-7ded-414e-9023-37d615461ea6
  9. stolen laptop

stolen laptop: how can I track my hp notebook. Windows 10. Was stolen. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stolen-laptop/313c08d1-a631-48af-a0fe-7ae344584463"
  10. Stolen Laptop

Stolen Laptop: I have had my laptop stolen, I have been tracking the device on the Microsoft page using find my laptop. I understand the laptop needs to be switched on and have a wifi signal to work. But if the thieves sell on and restore factory settings am I still able to track the...