Windows 10: Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely?

Discus and support Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Stolen laptop and I can see it's location. The police department will be able to work on Monday. So how can I use the camera on windows 10 home?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phppd, Mar 6, 2021.

1. /u/phppd Win User

Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely?

Stolen laptop and I can see it's location. The police department will be able to work on Monday. So how can I use the camera on windows 10 home?

submitted by /u/phppd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/phppd, Mar 6, 2021
  2. CDesign Win User

stolen windows 10 laptop.

My Acer Aspire laptop running Windows 10 64 bit was stolen Saturday morning.

Device has not been turned on, or connected since it was stolen. I went to Microsoft support site and it showed the last location that my laptop was used at. I clicked on Lock button. Microsoft said they can't locate my device, but will send me an email
    when my laptop has been detected. Will Microsoft automatically Lock my laptop when it has been activated, and connected to internet, or will i have to go back to the support site and click on lock button again? What exactly happens when Microsoft locks a stolen
    device, does it make it difficult for thieves to access my laptop. Does Microsoft have the capability to remote wipe the hard-drive of my laptop, using port to port process? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially advice on any options for
    wiping the hard-drive of my laptop using port to port, or software. I have no tracking software

installed on laptop.

Many thanks for your suggestions,

Christoph

i

CDesign, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Emergency! Stolen Windows 10 laptop...can I remotely lock/wipe?

My brothers 10 year old laptop had Windows 10 installed. Was stolen last night. Can I remotely lock and/or wipe in case the thieves connect to the internet. The Laptop is not locked and is auto sign-in.

thanks!

smoothdogfish, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely?

Stolen Laptop

How i remotely access a stolen laptop

nataliecarroll1, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely?

1. Stolen laptop how to use the camera on windows 10 home remotely? - Similar Threads - Stolen laptop camera

2. How to use remote desktop feature on Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use remote desktop feature on Windows 11 Home?: Hey,I want to use remote desktop but it ask me to pay 130$ CAD so roughtly 100%US to upgrade windows to do so. That's frustating! Can someone explain me a way to bypass this *fraud*? They ask me to upgrade to windows 11 pro! I'm not a pro but I want to use this basic feature...
  3. How to use remote desktop feature on Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use remote desktop feature on Windows 11 Home?: Hey,I want to use remote desktop but it ask me to pay 130$ CAD so roughtly 100%US to upgrade windows to do so. That's frustating! Can someone explain me a way to bypass this *fraud*? They ask me to upgrade to windows 11 pro! I'm not a pro but I want to use this basic feature...
  4. How Start Use Remote in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Start Use Remote in Windows 10: Hi I'm looking for some instructions how use remote connection . There is so many in the internet , difficuilt to choice right one. Any help will be appreciated....
  5. Remote access of home computers or cameras

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote access of home computers or cameras: For the last 15 years I have spent about half the time each year in another state but able to monitor my home situation via the internet and accessing my “unattended” home cameras and computer by simply using my 12 digit WAN address and with an unique 4 digit appended port...
  6. Laptop with Windows 10 OS STOLEN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with Windows 10 OS STOLEN!: How do I remotely lock down my laptop so this THIEF cannot enjoy my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-with-windows-10-os-stolen/4545aec2-2e39-4c63-a0fc-a574db2a8726
  7. stolen windows 10 laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stolen windows 10 laptop.: My Acer Aspire laptop running Windows 10 64 bit was stolen Saturday morning. Device has not been turned on, or connected since it was stolen. I went to Microsoft support site and it showed the last location that my laptop was used at. I clicked on Lock button. Microsoft said...
  8. How to use Windows 10 Remote Desktop in Windows Home (RDP)

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 10 Remote Desktop in Windows Home (RDP): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]There are many differences between Windows 10 Home and Professional. The Remote Desktop feature is one of them. Unlike the professional version, if you ever try to use Remote Desktop feature in the home version, you will not be able [...] This post How to...
  9. remote in window 10 home

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote in window 10 home: does window remote in window 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-in-window-10-home/25cb60df-5e59-4728-836e-e9d5e1a96e51
  10. Can I use Remote Desktop with Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I use Remote Desktop with Windows 10 Home?: Hello, I need help in knowing if I can use Remote Desktop in Windows 10 Home to log into a remote computer from my PC. I purchased a PC with Windows 10 Home not realizing that I will have to log into a PC in another location. I am told that to use Remote Desktop I would...