Windows 10: STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP

Discus and support STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my laptop was stolen out of my car and idk how to locate it it says online it's dead bc the idiots didn't take the charger what are some ways of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alyssa Vinson, Aug 5, 2022.

1. STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP

So my laptop was stolen out of my car and idk how to locate it it says online it's dead bc the idiots didn't take the charger what are some ways of finding it please help!!!

:)

Alyssa Vinson, Aug 5, 2022

2. stolen hp laptop

We can't help you with your stolen laptop.

I suggest that you report it to the Police.

And we don't work for Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Stolen Laptop

Hi Tara,

Since this is regarding a stolen laptop, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your device for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concern.

Ar Rom, Aug 5, 2022
  4. STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP

Help: My Laptop has Stolen

My laptop was stolen! Had a few apps on it that could probably tell me where its at if it get turned on and near WiFi. Anyone have any other suggestions I might try?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

[Original title: HELP]

[Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.]

AmberStuddard, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP

1. STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE

2. My laptop was stolen today Please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was stolen today Please HELP: My laptop was stolen today. I found that there is an option here to lock and the thief when will open it will be lock and will not be able to go to my files on computer. I found where it is to lock, trying to lock but it says - We ca not lock at this time. The battery is 0%...
  3. My laptop was stolen today Please HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop was stolen today Please HELP: My laptop was stolen today. I found that there is an option here to lock and the thief when will open it will be lock and will not be able to go to my files on computer. I found where it is to lock, trying to lock but it says - We ca not lock at this time. The battery is 0%...
  4. Would you please help me find my stolen laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you please help me find my stolen laptop?: hi, my laptop which has microsoft account has been stolen and i haven’t turned on find my location on it, now my account shows the laptop with 0% battery it shows that the robber haven’t turned on it how can i find it? is there any hope?...
  5. Would you please help me find my stolen laptop?

Would you please help me find my stolen laptop?: hi, my laptop which has microsoft account has been stolen and i haven’t turned on find my location on it, now my account shows the laptop with 0% battery it shows that the robber haven’t turned on it how can i find it? is there any hope?...
  6. Would you please help me find my stolen laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP

STOLEN LAPTOP PLEASE HELP: So my laptop was stolen out of my car and idk how to locate it it says online it's dead bc the idiots didn't take the charger what are some ways of finding it please help!!!...
  8. Stolen Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen Laptop: I have had my laptop stolen, I have been tracking the device on the Microsoft page using find my laptop. I understand the laptop needs to be switched on and have a wifi signal to work. But if the thieves sell on and restore factory settings am I still able to track the...
  9. My Identity has been stolen, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Identity has been stolen, please help: As I stated, my identity has been stolen and I am going through the processes of securing it. I fear that the hacker my have remote access to my pc. I downloaded a virus, reinstalled windows only to find out that he got my google info (Passwords and all) I am not a computer...
  10. My laptop was stolen! help!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop was stolen! help!!!: My laptop was stolen and I’m not being able to locate it thru “find my device”, it says its offline since before it has been stolen. But it also says the last time the device status changed is after it was stolen. What does it mean and what should I do ?...