Windows 10: Stolen laptop

Discus and support Stolen laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! My laptop was stolen. Sadly, the 'find my device' was turned off, too. Whenever I try to open it, it gives me a default location and it says the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mimichann, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Mimichann Win User

Stolen laptop

Hi! My laptop was stolen. Sadly, the 'find my device' was turned off, too. Whenever I try to open it, it gives me a default location and it says the battery is at 0%. I also tried to lock it, but it can't at the moment.

However, I cans till log in my miscrosoft account and I can still see the device my laptop in it. What does that mean?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Mimichann, Nov 4, 2020

2. stolen hp laptop

We can't help you with your stolen laptop.

I suggest that you report it to the Police.

And we don't work for Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Stolen Laptop

Hi Tara,

Since this is regarding a stolen laptop, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your device for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concern.

Ar Rom, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Stolen laptop

Tracking a stolen Asus laptop

Hi Rajin,

We are sorry to hear that your laptop was stolen. We suggest that you check the article that was given by Rohn007 on this

link.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Stolen laptop

1. Stolen laptop - Similar Threads - Stolen laptop

2. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  3. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  4. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?: My laptop got stolen. Location is turned off. But it's in sleep mode. Can I track it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-track-a-stolen-laptop-with-location-turned/7a63d5c0-4c0e-4ada-98d3-fec286407b8d
  6. Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?

Can you track a stolen laptop with location turned off in sleep mode?: My laptop got stolen. Location is turned off. But it's in sleep mode. Can I track it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-track-a-stolen-laptop-with-location-turned/7a63d5c0-4c0e-4ada-98d3-fec286407b8d
  7. Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows: Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows. I have ordered a laptop, but if a porch pirate steals it when it is delivered, can microsoft track it if it is using windows...
  8. Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows

Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows: Can microsoft track a stolen laptop that uses windows. I have ordered a laptop, but if a porch pirate steals it when it is delivered, can microsoft track it if it is using windows...
  9. My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?: My laptop was stolen. Can you help me blocked or trace the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-last-march-1-can-you-help-me/2c3b1bfa-2d3a-423a-a221-6361bdcb620a
  10. My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?

My laptop was stolen last March 1. Can you help me trace or blocked the laptop?: My laptop was stolen. Can you help me blocked or trace the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-stolen-last-march-1-can-you-help-me/2c3b1bfa-2d3a-423a-a221-6361bdcb620a