Windows 10: STOP ADS IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support STOP ADS IN WINDOWS 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I stop ads and or popups?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by w08l11s10c, Sep 13, 2018.

1. STOP ADS IN WINDOWS 10

How can I stop ads and or popups?

:)

w08l11s10c, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2018
  3. how can I stop those annoying windows 10 ads?

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on your description, you want stop the Windows 10 prompt ads. This is to inform you that service for Windows 7 will end soon. So, I suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 with lots of features. However, if you want to stop the ads prompt try the
    below method and check if it helps.

If you want to cancel the installation and remove the prompt to Update

You can remove the Windows 10 technical preview update by uninstalling the
    KB2990214 from Windows Update.

I would suggest you to refer to the steps below to uninstall KB2990214
    from Windows Update.

• Open the start menu and search for "View installed updates".

• Search for "KB2990214" without the "". You should find an update that was installed today.

• Right click and press "Uninstall".

• Reboot and run Windows update again.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

STOP ADS IN WINDOWS 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

STOP ADS IN WINDOWS 10

1. STOP ADS IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - STOP ADS

2. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  3. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  4. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  6. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  7. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How can I stop my family member adding her school account which I then have no control...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I stop my family member adding her school account which I then have no control...: How can I stop my family member adding her school account which I then have no control over? She has standard settings no admin rights. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-my-family-member-adding-her-school/76cd0480-8273-4cbe-818b-8a7fec04b263
  9. Hiow to stop ads from opening up Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiow to stop ads from opening up Ultimate Word Games: There are ads interfering with World 13 level 31 Wordament loading to plas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiow-to-stop-ads-from-opening-up-ultimate-word/bd041fd6-3289-4ec8-8dee-47d70b5f7209
  10. Hiow to stop ads from opening up Ultimate Word Games

Hiow to stop ads from opening up Ultimate Word Games: There are ads interfering with World 13 level 31 Wordament loading to plas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiow-to-stop-ads-from-opening-up-ultimate-word/bd041fd6-3289-4ec8-8dee-47d70b5f7209