Windows 10: stop advertiments

Discus and support stop advertiments in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why can't the advertiments be stop on games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-advertiments/7eb18e80-781a-49a5-a6c2-1df9ee736e04 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by erickwills1, Mar 27, 2019.

1. stop advertiments

Why can't the advertiments be stop on games

:)

erickwills1, Mar 27, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 27, 2019
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

stop advertiments

Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

stop advertiments

1. stop advertiments - Similar Threads - stop advertiments

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  4. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  5. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  6. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  7. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  8. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

9. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  10. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...