Windows 10: stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my...

Discus and support stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what right does Microsoft have to keep interfering with my paid for app doings it's job ,butt out of and mind your own business microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KenTaylor6, Aug 26, 2020.

1. stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my...

what right does Microsoft have to keep interfering with my paid for app doings it's job ,butt out of and mind your own business microsoft

:)

KenTaylor6, Aug 26, 2020

2. How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Since when does this method work?.. We had a thread about this issue, right before July 29, and everybody confirmed that it does nothing on RTM build. Hence why Microsoft had to release a standalone troubleshooting module that would allow users to block certain drivers offered through WU.

Constantine Yevseyev, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Updating Bios on a M2N-E SLI

It wont update it stops during the "erasing block" step any help?

Snipe343, Aug 26, 2020
  4. stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my...

Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my...

1. stop blocking driver updater i have bloody paid good money for this programme remember my... - Similar Threads - stop blocking driver

2. I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.: IYesterday I paid £28. 49 for an IAP for the Shine Phone app to go on my Laptop. What I got was a load of gobbldegook and nothing that remotely resembled something which could be installed.I tried several times with no luck. Is there anything I can do?...
  3. I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid £29.48 for an App which didn't have a programme to install.: IYesterday I paid £28. 49 for an IAP for the Shine Phone app to go on my Laptop. What I got was a load of gobbldegook and nothing that remotely resembled something which could be installed.I tried several times with no luck. Is there anything I can do?...
  4. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!: Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen,...
  5. Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed after bloody update again! Just stop!: Since the latest updat on windows 10 after restart my laptop keyboard switches off...cannot use it, I have now tried everything, uninstall re-install, did steps as suggested on trouble shoot everything, tried to restore my whole computer and now I have a bloddy black screen,...
  6. I paid good money for most of my Programs and Microsoft just go's head and removes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid good money for most of my Programs and Microsoft just go's head and removes...: I paid good money for most of my Programs and Microsoft just go's head and removes them???? what with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-good-money-for-most-of-my-programs-and/8f8ce2fe-b0fb-47ee-af50-5f9f4297b587
  7. I paid good money for most of my Programs and Microsoft just go's head and removes...

I paid good money for most of my Programs and Microsoft just go's head and removes...: I paid good money for most of my Programs and Microsoft just go's head and removes them???? what with that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-good-money-for-most-of-my-programs-and/8f8ce2fe-b0fb-47ee-af50-5f9f4297b587
  8. Remembering the good days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remembering the good days: i remember win98 when i could customize everything as a 12 yo that didnt know a thing, now im an adult and i can barely find anything. so im curious as to why customizing things as gone backwards? i use to change the cursor, file icons, file browser backgrounds, frames, font...
  9. Remembering the good days

Remembering the good days: i remember win98 when i could customize everything as a 12 yo that didnt know a thing, now im an adult and i can barely find anything. so im curious as to why customizing things as gone backwards? i use to change the cursor, file icons, file browser backgrounds, frames, font...
  10. i paid money and can't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i paid money and can't download: hello i wanted to download minecraft starter pack i paid money it was took away from my bank account and was told to go to the microscoft store to download it now and i get a text " something went wrong and we couldn't log you in" the code was 0x80090030 and i lost my...