Windows 10: stop changeing my id

Discus and support stop changeing my id in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft kepts changing my id and adding things I don't need . I just want to play games not do searches on the enternet they make it so confuseing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DianeKirby1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. stop changeing my id

Microsoft kepts changing my id and adding things I don't need . I just want to play games not do searches on the enternet they make it so confuseing

:)

DianeKirby1, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 25, 2019
  3. basset Win User
    Changing vendor ID in Sapphire 9600SE

Hi,

I'm tired of the ATI MMC not recognizing my video card as a radeon capable card. So my next step would be to dump the bios, change the vendor ID and then flash it back again.

Anyone see any problem with this ? Any things to watch out for ? Best editor to use ?

Any help appreciated.

basset, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Rudy Mas Win User

stop changeing my id

AHCI vs regular Native IDE

If you want to change IDE to AHCI in windows 10, without a clean install, do the following steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • type: bcdedit /set {current} safeboot minimal
    • Restart PC and go into you BIOS -> Set IDE to AHCI
    • Windows 10 will start if Safe Mode
    • Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • type: bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot
    • Restart and Windows 10 should load with AHCI enabled now

Until now, I had a 100% succes rate with this, but in the case Windows 10 wouldn't start, go back into your BIOS and set AHCI to IDE.

Rudy Mas, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

stop changeing my id

1. stop changeing my id - Similar Threads - stop changeing

2. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  3. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  4. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  5. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.: My computer did an update and suddenly my password doesn't work to get into my Microsoft account. It is the same password for my computer, which I can get into using it, but as far as my Microsoft account goes, it asked me to sign in, and then said it is incorrect. I have...
  6. Today my password suddenly stop working for my microsoft account and I have not changed it.

7. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  8. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  9. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?

How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image?: How can I stop Windows 11 from changing my background image? I have background set to "Picture", and have selected the picture I want. Yet, Spotlight keeps on changing my background picture as well as my "Lock Screen" picture, and I have to go back to "Background" and change...