Windows 10: Stop changing the background when moving images

Discus and support Stop changing the background when moving images in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I highlight several image files and move it, it'll sometimes change my background. How do I stop it from doing that? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hoistthefabric, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Stop changing the background when moving images

When I highlight several image files and move it, it'll sometimes change my background. How do I stop it from doing that?

submitted by /u/hoistthefabric
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hoistthefabric, Jun 22, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Unable to change Wallpaper / Background Image since upgrading phone to Windowes 10.1

Hi Tracy,

Regarding your issue about changing your background photo, we'd like to ask some questions to fully understand your concern:

• How do you change your background photo?
    • Do you encounter any error message when trying to change your background image?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed in relation to this issue?

Billy Med, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Stop changing the background when moving images

3d display stopping in background

When I have another window in the forground, the background ATI TOOL .24b stops rendering. I sometimes want to stress the card while I am doing other things. I am running 2 monitors and enableing it to render in the "background" would be fantastic!

Currently it only renders if I move another window around, as soon as I stop moving it, it stops rendering.

MikeMurphy, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Stop changing the background when moving images

1. Stop changing the background when moving images - Similar Threads - Stop changing background

2. How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...: I really don't like that yellowish tint. It's not a good color. I have tried editing color settings using color management, but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any pointers....
  3. How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...: I really don't like that yellowish tint. It's not a good color. I have tried editing color settings using color management, but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any pointers....
  4. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image: When I double click an image in my files, it becomes my desktop wallpaper. I have tried looking for a shortcuts area to change this setting, but I can't find anywhere. Can someone help me change this setting please? I am finding it incredibly annoying to keep changing my...
  5. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image: When I double click an image in my files, it becomes my desktop wallpaper. I have tried looking for a shortcuts area to change this setting, but I can't find anywhere. Can someone help me change this setting please? I am finding it incredibly annoying to keep changing my...
  6. Wallpaper/background image changes when I double-click an image

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...: It sometimes changes my background when I move several pictures to another folder and it's irritating. How can I disable this "feature"? submitted by /u/hoistthefabric [link] [comments]...
  8. Background keeps changing to weird images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background keeps changing to weird images: For the last few days, windows has decided that it will change my desktop background all by itself. It doesn't matter that I have the background set to picture, and not slideshow, windows has simply decided it will take some random images from the internet somewhere (I...
  9. Background image changes to image not on my PC

Background image changes to image not on my PC: My background on my laptop and desktop changes randomly to images that are not on either machine. The images are related to a work project that I did for a event space. It's clear that it's sync thing happening but none of the several PCs at that venue are related to my MS...
  10. Background Images keeps changing

Background Images keeps changing: How do I keep the background from changing periodically? Thanks 121373