Windows 10: Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop

Discus and support Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, please help. I am getting error 0xc000021a nonstop when trying to boot. It keeps shutting down automatically. I think the problem is it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TN309, Jan 22, 2020.

1. TN309 Win User

Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop

Hello, please help. I am getting error 0xc000021a nonstop when trying to boot. It keeps shutting down automatically.

I think the problem is it is missing a graphics card to boot windows. The Acer Nitro 5 laptop has a built in Intel GPU & also a dedicated Nvidia card but I uninstalled the Intel Graphics 630 so it will automatically use the Nvidia GPU only. The problem is I think under normal usage the system is set to the default Intel card and for gaming or movies etc it will use the Nvidia card.

Is there a way I can configure it to use the Nvidia GPU to boot? Or if there is a way to boot with no GPU?

Thanks!

:)

TN309, Jan 22, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Console on Acer Nitro 5

Hello all. I recently noticed that my Acer Nitro 5 was no longer detecting any headset devices and I am unable to get any input via the mic (and have also borrowed other headsets from the original one I had, all of which have the single 3.5mm jack which
    works with the Acer Nitro 5's single audio input). I am also only getting this when I pull up the Realtek Audio Console:
    Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop 7331f742-8d98-4137-93f1-56c4d5cbf434?upload=true.png

What steps should I take to resolve this issue?

MarcTrain_NPO, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5

Hello, I have been using my new acer nitro 5 and I just got a problem on it. I updated my computer, then I signed in and there was a black screen with my cursor. After a little bit, it showed the tool bar and my background but not my apps. If I put my
    cursor over the toolbar, there is just a loading symbol and it never stops loading. Please I really want help so I can use my computer again.

CeciliaCroce, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 laptop display bit depth (6 bit?)

So I'm trying to find out about the bit depth of this laptop's display.

Since this is an IPS display and not a TN one, I was expecting 8 bit depth. But when I checked the settings I got this:

Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop [​IMG]

But in the meantime, when I'm searching for the display modes, I get this:

Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me what's up with this display? Is it 6 bit indeed?

doriandiaconu, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop

1. Stop code:0xc000021a on Acer Nitro 5 laptop - Similar Threads - Stop code 0xc000021a

2. Acer nitro 5 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 mic not working: Last week my headset mic is working properly Plantronics blackwire C3220 then suddenly its not working i have used all my knowledge to fix it tried enable and disable the device, tried updating it if there's and update for the drive , plugging in and out restarting my laptop...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  5. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Sound stops working on Acer Nitro 5 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound stops working on Acer Nitro 5 laptop: I’ve had this issue since I got the laptop where my sound will stop working completely and the only fix is to do a system restore. Does anyone have any solutions? submitted by /u/dirtee007 [link] [comments]...
  7. No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Headphone Output on Acer Nitro 5: Hi, I recently purchased the Acer Nitro 5 as I was due to for an upgrade. It doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade as the headphone jack doesn't seem to be functioning. I plug in headphones that work perfectly fine in my old laptop and get nothing out, they are not detected....
  8. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  9. My Acer Nitro 5 Laptop 100% cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Acer Nitro 5 Laptop 100% cpu: My laptop keeps rocketing to 100% cpu in basic games and apps (it’s never done this before) Thanks submitted by /u/Alfie12370 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imz5hk/my_acer_nitro_5_laptop_100_cpu/
  10. Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on Acer Nitro 5: Hello, I have been using my new acer nitro 5 and I just got a problem on it. I updated my computer, then I signed in and there was a black screen with my cursor. After a little bit, it showed the tool bar and my background but not my apps. If I put my cursor over the toolbar,...
Tags: