Windows 10: Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

Discus and support Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LuLu1012, May 23, 2023.

1. LuLu1012 Win User

Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?

:)

LuLu1012, May 23, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2023
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. R Cord Win User

Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

Hi,

R. Cord here, Independent Expert. Hope you are doing well.

The stop code 0xc00021a usually indicates a critical system process has failed, and it can be caused by a variety of issues, including corrupted system files, faulty hardware, or incompatible drivers.

Given the steps you've already taken, it's possible that the issue might be related to hardware failure or corruption that cannot be fixed without a fresh install of the operating system. However, there are a few more things you can try before resorting to that option:

Use the Windows installation media to boot into the Windows Recovery Environment and try the Startup Repair tool. This tool can automatically diagnose and repair startup issues, including those caused by corrupt system files.

Check your hard drive for errors by running the chkdsk command from the command prompt. This command scans your hard drive for errors and can fix any issues it finds.

Run a virus scan to check if your system has been infected with malware that might be causing the issue.

Try a system restore to a previous point in time before the issue started happening. If you have a restore point, this may be a good way to restore your system to a working state without losing your files.

If you have access to another computer, you can remove the hard drive from your current computer and connect it to the other computer as an external drive. This will allow you to access your files and back them up before attempting a fresh install of Windows.

If none of these steps work, it may be necessary to back up your files and do a fresh install of Windows. It's important to note that doing so will result in the loss of any installed programs and custom settings, so be sure to back up everything important beforehand.

I recommend to check out MS topic and provide the steps mentioned in topic.:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

R. Cord

R Cord, May 23, 2023
Thema:

1. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stop code 0xc00021a

2. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  3. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  4. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?: So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my...
  5. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?: So it's been about a month of this **** and I still can't seem to fix anything, it started after my mouse froze on my screen so I restarted my computer via the box and when I turned it back on I got a blue screen with the stop code "0xc00021a" I have to many things on my...
  6. Can I fix stop code 0xc00021a without doing a fresh install?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password: How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-error-0xc00021a/10d501b2-76b9-482f-8e55-c979649a003a
  8. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password: How to fix/reboot Windows 10 with stop code error 21a. Note: No system password available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-stop-code-error-0xc00021a/10d501b2-76b9-482f-8e55-c979649a003a
  9. How to fix Windows Stop Code Error 0XC00021a without password

10. stope code :0xc00021a

stope code :0xc00021a: how to solve stop code :0xc0000221a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stope-code-0xc00021a/fc76481d-7c96-451f-af98-72d6177c53d8