Windows 10: stop code and reboot -windows 11

Discus and support stop code and reboot -windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it stops every 10 min and reboots with no question .the message says : driver power state failure.and the second picture is a message when i use cad to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vfinti, Jul 25, 2022.

1. vfinti Win User

stop code and reboot -windows 11

it stops every 10 min and reboots with no question .the message says : driver power state failure.and the second picture is a message when i use cad to create drawing files.

:)

vfinti, Jul 25, 2022
  2. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Jul 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2022
  4. stop code and reboot -windows 11

Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

stop code and reboot -windows 11

1. stop code and reboot -windows 11 - Similar Threads - stop code reboot

2. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11: Hi there, I have this BSOD that is really disturbing me. Every now and then when I do a restart or a shutdown it gets stuck infinitely on the restarting/shutting down screen then after approx. 6 minutes I get the BSOD and the system restarts. At first I thought it was a...
  3. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11: Hi there, I have this BSOD that is really disturbing me. Every now and then when I do a restart or a shutdown it gets stuck infinitely on the restarting/shutting down screen then after approx. 6 minutes I get the BSOD and the system restarts. At first I thought it was a...
  4. Windows 11 laptop multiple stop codes

Windows 11 laptop multiple stop codes: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 Gaming. Since upgrading to Windows 11, i keep geting random crashes with also random stop codes, sometimes it may say irql less or not equal, at other times it says system ecxeption not handled, something with the word kmode and the lost goes on....
  5. stop code fix windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code fix windows 11: so i have a windows issue on my hp laptop and nothing is working the issue is Critical Process Died in Windows i wanna factory reset but nothing is working original it was updated to windows 11 and there was an update b4 this issue happened. help...
  6. stop code fix windows 11

stop code fix windows 11: so i have a windows issue on my hp laptop and nothing is working the issue is Critical Process Died in Windows i wanna factory reset but nothing is working original it was updated to windows 11 and there was an update b4 this issue happened. help...
  7. stop code and reboot -windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code and reboot -windows 11: it stops every 10 min and reboots with no question .the message says : driver power state failure.and the second picture is a message when i use cad to create drawing files....
  8. green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green stop code whea_uncorrectable_error and no ssd detected on rebooting: I have got two times the whea_uncorrectable_error for the last few weeks and specific thing is that it can not create dump and my laptop/BIOS can't see my SSD right after rebooting on this error. only second rebooting brings SSD back and boots Windows any suggestions?...
  9. Stop rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop rebooting: How do I stop nightly re-booting? Recently it asked me what time to re-boot for Windows10 update and I remember setting 10pm somewhere, now I can't find it and I reboot nightly....
  10. Continuing to have message: PC reboot go to windows.com/stop code (stop code: memory...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuing to have message: PC reboot go to windows.com/stop code (stop code: memory...: Please help with the above subject matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuing-to-have-message-pc-reboot-go-to/a55a589f-507d-4061-b947-d68a99c37eca