Windows 10: Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys

Discus and support Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been getting the "blue screen of death" for a few months now. It only seems to happen when I am on video calls over Zoom. Here is a link to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michaeltroup, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys

I have been getting the "blue screen of death" for a few months now. It only seems to happen when I am on video calls over Zoom. Here is a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq-2kr212YARjkU1HESRGUTASEJC?e=A2nRRs

What can I do to fix this?

:)

michaeltroup, Jun 4, 2020

2. Stop Code : Driver IRQL not less or equal

Hello Support Community,

I received the message "Stop Code : Driver IRQL not less or equal", also a message below that which read "What Failed : NDIS SYS" on a blue screen. I Have tried all recommendations that I have found on line without success. Also I am unable to put the
    PC into Safe Mode which is a HP Pavillion Model No 500-242ea. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue

Kind regards,

Roy Simmons

RoystonSimmons, Jun 4, 2020
  3. CaBz Win User
    Driver IRQL not less or equal L1C63x64.sys

Hello,

Since I've upgraded (last week), this issue happened at least 10 times and I couldn't find any solution about this issue. I suspect it might be related to a driver, but I couldn't put the finger on which one.

From the driver name "L1C63x64.sys", where should I start looking? Or what should I do to try to debug this?

Maybe this might help:

Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys 9b4d6c0a-ede0-49c8-8a4b-e34ab5a19c3f.png

UPDATE: I tried to update my ethernet driver (and disable the juniper one). Seems it didn't fix the issue. This is my driver: Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30). I feel like this is the issue, but I can't pinpoint the exact
    problem?

==================================================

Dump File : 010316-4468-01.dmp

Crash Time : 2016-01-03 21:04:59

Bug Check String : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code : 0x000000d1

Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : fffff800`e3386cb3

Caused By Driver : L1C63x64.sys

Caused By Address : L1C63x64.sys+6cb3

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142760

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010316-4468-01.dmp

Processors Count : 8

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 10586

Dump File Size : 356 100

Dump File Time : 2016-01-03 21:05:40

==================================================

Thanks!

CaBz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys

stop code: driver irql not less or equal

How do I fix a stop code: driver irql not less or equal error from my windows 10 laptop?

SifisoNtuli, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys

1. Stop code: Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL / What failed: L1C63x64.sys - Similar Threads - Stop code Driver

2. Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL; What failed: FBNetFit.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL; What failed: FBNetFit.sys: I'm using my Lenovo laptop and it now usually performs the blue screen with the given stopcode. I think it usually happens when I open more than 2 programs at the same time, especially when I was playing League. There is an attached Minidump folder as I think it will be...
  3. Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL; What failed: FBNetFit.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL; What failed: FBNetFit.sys: I'm using my Lenovo laptop and it now usually performs the blue screen with the given stopcode. I think it usually happens when I open more than 2 programs at the same time, especially when I was playing League. There is an attached Minidump folder as I think it will be...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL; What failed: FBNetFit.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was using my HP ProBook 6570b, when I got the Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, along with a blue screen of death. Whenever I try to reboot the computer, the display is black, and the fan runs rather audibly. I can't even get into the BIOS settings, and I've tried...
  6. Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was using my HP ProBook 6570b, when I got the Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, along with a blue screen of death. Whenever I try to reboot the computer, the display is black, and the fan runs rather audibly. I can't even get into the BIOS settings, and I've tried...
  7. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  8. Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys

Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys: So these BSODs have been bugging me for quite a while now. Sometimes they just appear completely at random. I just had a 2 month clean go, and then it came back 3 times in 2 days. At other times, they seem to link with windows update, which goes like this: I get a...
  9. BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys: Have gotten a bunch of BSOD due to this problem last few days, cleared out minidump folder so there wouldn't be anything unrelated to this problem and used your program to capture the information to see what you guys could find that would help me. I seen a few others...
  10. Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys: A couple of times a week my computer will freeze and the audio goes go into a loop, followed by a BSOD showing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blaming L1C63x64.sys (Atheros LAN). This generally happens when playing games, though I've had it once or twice while just watching a...