Windows 10: stop code: driver verifier detected violation

Discus and support stop code: driver verifier detected violation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; lots of errors occured in my win10 version..but there are nothing driver issues in device manager..hlp..now blue screen after run verifier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by java887, Nov 29, 2021.

1. java887 Win User

stop code: driver verifier detected violation

lots of errors occured in my win10 version..but there are nothing driver issues in device manager..hlp..now blue screen after run verifier

:)

java887, Nov 29, 2021

2. Driver verifier detected violation without the name of the driver

I was intermittently getting BSOD with stop code Memory_ Mangement, so I decided to run Driver Verifier to check if there's a driver causing the problem. While I was able to succesfully get the "driver verifier detected violation loop", it did not specify
    any driver. How do I find which driver was causing BSOD?>

Ankush Bhattacharya, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Vanessa Yar, Nov 29, 2021
  4. HenkPoley Win User

Driver verifier detects a violation in win32kbase.sys

In driver verifier with all of the "Standard" tests enabled, my F1A75-M motherboard & A8-3850 cpu based system bluescreens with stopcode DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (0xC4) in win32kbase.sys. Winver is Windows 10 1803 17134.48.

With slightly more blue screen info enabled, it writes at the top left:

Code:
    0x00000000000020000xFFFF82107C888F630x00000000000000000x00000000616C6947
    Bugcheck [url='https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/bug-check-0xc4--driver-verifier-detected-violation']
    Parameter 1 = 0x2000 in this context[/url] is supposed to mean there is a problem with StorPortInitialize in the storage miniport driver. Of which I only have Microsoft's own storahci.sys loaded. No dumpfile is written, which seems normal if the storage driver
     is keeling over.
    With win32kbase.sys unchecked in driver verifier (same standard tests), my system boots fine.

I have 4 third party drivers on my system:

• AMD's usbfilter.sys (up to date)
    • Nvidia HDMI audio: nvhda64v.sys
    • Nvidia Graphics: nvlddmkm.sys
    • network driver: L1C63x64.sys
    How do I go about debugging this? I'll be running SFC and DISM.

HenkPoley, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. stop code: driver verifier detected violation - Similar Threads - stop code driver

2. Blue screen - stop code: driver verifier detected violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen - stop code: driver verifier detected violation: Hello everyone, i had alot of BSOD vaused by memory management and did health check for rams as i tought maybe one is dying or so but everything was fine, then i started driver verifier and got other bsod with the title as message. I looked it up what it means and found the...
  3. Blue screen - stop code: driver verifier detected violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen - stop code: driver verifier detected violation: Hello everyone, i had alot of BSOD vaused by memory management and did health check for rams as i tought maybe one is dying or so but everything was fine, then i started driver verifier and got other bsod with the title as message. I looked it up what it means and found the...
  4. Blue screen - stop code: driver verifier detected violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. stop code: driver verifier detected violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop code: driver verifier detected violation: lots of errors occured in my win10 version..but there are nothing driver issues in device manager..hlp..now blue screen after run verifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-driver-verifier-detected-violation/74a50b21-931e-459a-a011-5c26c3d2a877
  6. stop code: driver verifier detected violation

stop code: driver verifier detected violation: lots of errors occured in my win10 version..but there are nothing driver issues in device manager..hlp..now blue screen after run verifier https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-driver-verifier-detected-violation/74a50b21-931e-459a-a011-5c26c3d2a877
  7. Driver Verified Detection Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Verified Detection Violation: I have recently been getting BSOD's such as apc index mismatch and kernel security failure. Today I received the error code, irql gt zero at system service and came to a windows forum;...
  8. Driver Verifier Detected Violation

Driver Verifier Detected Violation: Hello, So i've been having this weird BSOD problem the past week till now, Didn't know whether it's a CPU or a Motherboard problem or overheating thing, Sometimes i play in big games for long time and nothing happens, Sometimes just surfing the internet or watching...
  9. Driver verifier detected violation

Driver verifier detected violation: Hello, I've been struggling with BSOD for awhile as documented here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-dpcwatchdogviolation-blue-screen-of-death/c3c76dfe-53bf-42f6-b872-cf02192140e9 After searching around I eventually found some instructions on...
  10. Driver Verifier Detected Violation

Driver Verifier Detected Violation: Today i tried to restart my computer and i got a Blue Screen. It came up with an error that said Driver Verifier Detected Violation. It then stated that it was DDDriver64dcsa.sys What does this mean and how do i fix it...