Windows 10: stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TCPIP.SYS failed with synctoy and NAS drive

Discus and support stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TCPIP.SYS failed with synctoy and NAS drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was running sync toy to sync my NAS drive to the D drive on my windows 10 PC. I got a stop code error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and What failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by King Salmon Hunter, Apr 11, 2019.

1. stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TCPIP.SYS failed with synctoy and NAS drive

I was running sync toy to sync my NAS drive to the D drive on my windows 10 PC. I got a stop code error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and What failed as TCPIP.SYS. After rebooting the PC everything seemed normal. What do I need to do to fix it? I have the Memory dump file but I'm not sure how to attach it here.

:)

King Salmon Hunter, Apr 11, 2019
  2. JDA53 Win User

SyncToy 2.1(x64) Question: SyncToyCmd.exe not working with WD MyCloud NAS drive?

I recently purchased a Western Digital MyCloud NAS drive to use as backup. I have SyncToy 2.1(x64) installed, and I want to use Task Scheduler to execute a task every night to run the backup. However, SyncToy does not seem to work properly when running the
    command mode for a folder pair. Even though I have already initialized the SyncToy folder pair by running it manually, the program gives an error message when I try to run it from command line. I get the following result: "SyncToyCmd has detected that the
    folder pair DocumentsBAK has not been synchronized yet. Please run SyncToy.exe to complete the initial synchronization."

Here is my setup on Windows 10:

I have the MyCloud drive connected properly to the network through the router.

I have set up the folder pair in SyncToy 2.1(x64) by using the Browse buttons to select the two folders:

- Left folder = the Documents folder on my internal hard drive

- Right folder = the BAK folder created on the MyCloud NAS drive

I named the folder pair DocumentsBAK.

I also have another folder pair set up to sync some files on my PC to my wife's PC.

I open a Command window to test it out as follows:

C:\Users\JDA>cd "C:\Program Files\SyncToy 2.1\"

C:\Program Files\SyncToy 2.1>SyncToyCmd.exe -R

SyncToyCmd has detected that the folder pair Jon Documents to AutoBAK has not been synchronized yet. Please run SyncToy.exe to complete the initial synchronization.

The folder pair to sync the files to my wife's PC runs OK. I get the error message only with the Folder Pair to back up to the MyCloud NAS drive.

When I run the Folder Pair directly through SyncToy 2.1, it runs properly.

However, when I try to run it through the command line interface SyncToyCmd, I always get the message shown above.

Am I doing something incorrectly, or does the Western Digital drive cause the problem?

JDA53, Apr 11, 2019
  3. KyleDick Win User
    BSOD Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwtw04.sys

My computer crashed out of the blue while browsing the internet and I'm not sure what happened. I have the memory dump file and a log file (not sure if it's related but it was created at the same time as the dump file) for more details. The blue screen said
    that the stop code was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and it says that the Netwtw04.sys failed.

PFRO.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9DaW3TpIHDSVDB1TENoUlNUYWc/view?usp=sharing

MEMORY.DMP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9DaW3TpIHDSWUgxSjN2UXJEcHM/view?usp=sharing

KyleDick, Apr 11, 2019
  4. stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TCPIP.SYS failed with synctoy and NAS drive

Got a BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

hi

My lenovo 720 has been intermittently showing me a BSOD saying Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What Failed: BthA2DP.sys

how should i fix this? Also the rotation sensor has stopped working

Thanks

MereSouvenir, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TCPIP.SYS failed with synctoy and NAS drive

1. stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL TCPIP.SYS failed with synctoy and NAS drive - Similar Threads - stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  3. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've gotten this error twice since switching my windows installation to a brand new M.2 SSD. Previously, I was constantly getting errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After a fresh install of Windows I was getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20...
  6. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've gotten this error twice since switching my windows installation to a brand new M.2 SSD. Previously, I was constantly getting errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After a fresh install of Windows I was getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20...
  7. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 KD and another laptop GIGABYTE G5 KC, have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop code relating to kbdclass.sys failing. I've done a little research on my own, however, I can't seem to find the culprit driver of...
  8. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows 10 Professional BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL!! Please help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-driverirqlnotlessorequal/597c3891-533c-47e2-9f98-14cf269790cd
  9. BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS

BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS: Tried all the troubleshoot available online. Did the scannow, DISM Restore health, went to stock clocking on the CPU and the RAM, deleted and re installed the GPU drivers twice with clean installation and still getting it when I game. I uploaded 3 of the Mini Dump files...
  10. STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: EVENT VIEWER : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb18450f112b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80456b03701, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 30a3a807-0dca-40fe-8e29-e90351ea246f....