Windows 10: Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

Discus and support Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by benson ye, Apr 24, 2024.

1. benson ye Win User

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix

:)

benson ye, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Fasil ok Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - (Netwbw02.sys)

Hi,

I'm getting BSOD frequently with the error, Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: Netwbw02.sys.

i noticed that it is happening while connecting to the wifi. After restart, wifi will be disabled for some time and won't show the available SSID's.

i have done the following troubleshooting,

1. Driver upgrade and downgrade

2. OS Upgrade and Downgrade

3. OS re-installation

attaching the the link for minidump and system info.

Link : Microsoft OneDrive

please help to find the cause for this.

Regards,

Fasil

Fasil ok, Apr 24, 2024
  3. KyleDick Win User
    BSOD Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwtw04.sys

My computer crashed out of the blue while browsing the internet and I'm not sure what happened. I have the memory dump file and a log file (not sure if it's related but it was created at the same time as the dump file) for more details. The blue screen said
    that the stop code was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and it says that the Netwtw04.sys failed.

PFRO.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9DaW3TpIHDSVDB1TENoUlNUYWc/view?usp=sharing

MEMORY.DMP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9DaW3TpIHDSWUgxSjN2UXJEcHM/view?usp=sharing

KyleDick, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

Got a BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

hi

My lenovo 720 has been intermittently showing me a BSOD saying Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What Failed: BthA2DP.sys

how should i fix this? Also the rotation sensor has stopped working

Thanks

MereSouvenir, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

1. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys - Similar Threads - Stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys: I have this code error Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILUREWhat failed: igmdn64.sysI fix it but windows make update and got same problem I have 4080 super should be Nvidia driver not intel When is update in device manger show - 4080 super - intel UHD driver 770 but not updated Is...
  3. Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILURE What failed: igmdn64.sys: I have this code error Stop code: VIDEO_TDR FAILUREWhat failed: igmdn64.sysI fix it but windows make update and got same problem I have 4080 super should be Nvidia driver not intel When is update in device manger show - 4080 super - intel UHD driver 770 but not updated Is...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  5. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  6. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS Windows 11: I started to get frequent blue screen error right after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS Windows 11A copy of the minidump has been uploaded here:...
  7. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS Windows 11

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS Windows 11: I started to get frequent blue screen error right after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS Windows 11A copy of the minidump has been uploaded here:...
  8. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...: Hi Guys,As of recent I've been getting some BSOD error codes happening. I'm not too sure what I should do to resolve the errors to get my computer back to optimal health.The most common errors seem to include:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMy GPU, MOBO,...
  9. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...: Hi Guys,As of recent I've been getting some BSOD error codes happening. I'm not too sure what I should do to resolve the errors to get my computer back to optimal health.The most common errors seem to include:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMy GPU, MOBO,...
  10. BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS: Tried all the troubleshoot available online. Did the scannow, DISM Restore health, went to stock clocking on the CPU and the RAM, deleted and re installed the GPU drivers twice with clean installation and still getting it when I game. I uploaded 3 of the Mini Dump files...