Windows 10: STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; EVENT VIEWER : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb18450f112b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80456b03701,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SUPPORTER_961, Aug 3, 2020.

1. STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

EVENT VIEWER : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb18450f112b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80456b03701, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 30a3a807-0dca-40fe-8e29-e90351ea246f.

:)

SUPPORTER_961, Aug 3, 2020
  2. xrefa Win User

BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Team,
    I just experienced bsod with code stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, unfortunately, i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot of the window.
    In the attachment is the dump file.
    Attachment 172878

Can anyone help track down which driver/component triggered the crash.

xrefa, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Got a BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

hi

My lenovo 720 has been intermittently showing me a BSOD saying Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What Failed: BthA2DP.sys

how should i fix this? Also the rotation sensor has stopped working

Thanks

MereSouvenir, Aug 3, 2020
  4. xrefa Win User

STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi
    Thank you for the reply and instructions.
    I followed steps as described on the forum:
    Use this link for the methods to turn off windows driver verifer
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    I selected only 3 options as per instructions:

• I/O Verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging
    System was running fine and no BSOD happen.

Then I tried settings as described on windows forum
    >>Use this link for the windows drive verifier test settings:
    >>Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Community

After the first reboot, windows booted and after username login prompt, while loading user profiles BSOD happen.
    I let it run for the second time, and exactly at same point system crashed.

Stop code: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    What failed: vstor2 mntapi20 shared.sys

Looking into the system for any of the file names, I found that this is Vmware driver Virtual Storage Volume Driver.

I doubt that this crash has anything to do with the first one, but anyway i am attaching crash dumps just in case.
    I am thinking to exclude VMWARE drivers from verify tool and let it run again.

xrefa, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - STOP CODE DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 GE have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen problem.I have try to update to the latest BIOS from gigabyte webside but it is not working.The following links include the corresponding latest dump file for...
  3. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 GE have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen problem.I have try to update to the latest BIOS from gigabyte webside but it is not working.The following links include the corresponding latest dump file for...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've gotten this error twice since switching my windows installation to a brand new M.2 SSD. Previously, I was constantly getting errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After a fresh install of Windows I was getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20...
  5. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've gotten this error twice since switching my windows installation to a brand new M.2 SSD. Previously, I was constantly getting errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After a fresh install of Windows I was getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20...
  6. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 KD and another laptop GIGABYTE G5 KC, have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop code relating to kbdclass.sys failing. I've done a little research on my own, however, I can't seem to find the culprit driver of...
  8. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 KD and another laptop GIGABYTE G5 KC, have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop code relating to kbdclass.sys failing. I've done a little research on my own, however, I can't seem to find the culprit driver of...
  9. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows 10 Professional BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL!! Please help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-driverirqlnotlessorequal/597c3891-533c-47e2-9f98-14cf269790cd
  10. BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi Team, I just experienced bsod with code stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, unfortunately, i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot of the window. In the attachment is the dump file. SECUREB1T-Tue_01_16_2018_215401_81.zip Can anyone help track down which...