Windows 10: Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

Discus and support Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm after some help as I am starting to get BSOD screens.This frustrating issue has been happening so many times since I updated my laptop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chimpkent, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Chimpkent Win User

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

Hi, I'm after some help as I am starting to get BSOD screens.This frustrating issue has been happening so many times since I updated my laptop to Windows 11And also I have attached a Google Drive Link for my minidump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYRFDne603Px0__HBcl0wF6xLRoiwI3U/view?usp=sharingRegards,Dendy

:)

Chimpkent, Aug 27, 2022

2. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Aug 27, 2022
  3. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

i was updating my windows 10 home. while it was on going on and then suddenly a blue screen appear it was written

Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE . TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Abhijit Sagar Prasad, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

1. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - Stop code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. BLUE SCREEN STOP CODE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN STOP CODE ERROR: Hi,I am getting a blue screen stop code error and the code is "FAULT CODE IN NONPAGED AREA. I am using Lenovo and windows 11 version. Please I desperately need a help to resolve this issue. I purchased the laptop fairly used and I don't know if he installed any drivers or...
  3. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error: Hi, I'm after some help as I am starting to get BSOD screens.This frustrating issue has been happening so many times since I updated my laptop to Windows 11And also I have attached a Google Drive Link for my minidump files...
  4. blue screen failure with code Driver_Power_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen failure with code Driver_Power_state_failure: Dear All,Please help me out with this bug. The dmp file is posted in cloud:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QI-FNCvwnxFXrP776f16yQ?pwd=u1gw extraction codeu1gwBest regards,Chen...
  5. blue screen failure with code Driver_Power_state_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen failure with code Driver_Power_state_failure: Dear All,Please help me out with this bug. The dmp file is posted in cloud:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QI-FNCvwnxFXrP776f16yQ?pwd=u1gw extraction codeu1gwBest regards,Chen...
  6. blue screen failure with code Driver_Power_state_failure

7. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, My computer has been experiencing blue-screens randomly. It always gives the same stop code on each blue screen, and it has started to blue-screen at least once every few days, on some occasions having two blue-screens within an hour apart from each other. Could...
  8. Blue Screen Stop code errors

Blue Screen Stop code errors: I have had 3 different stop code BSOD in the past 4 days. Here's the Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AosrKJXsPlDHhGlHIh8Ap9N1K3bl?e=CnnVyO Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  9. Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, recently I've been unable to restart Windows. I get the spinning wheel that never ends. I end up having to shut off the computer using the power switch and turning it back on in order to get back into Windows. If I wait a while, sometimes I get a BSOD with the following...
  10. Blue Screen Error (Stop codes)

Blue Screen Error (Stop codes): Hi All, I want to report an issue with the windows 10. I have a dell 7000 gaming series laptop. This year in January the blue screen error started. The situations when it started:- browsing a site. online match. youtube movies. suddenly the screen freezes and...