Windows 10: STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Discus and support STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer has been experiencing blue-screens randomly. It always gives the same stop code on each blue screen, and it has started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cody Quinnell, Nov 7, 2020.

1. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello,

My computer has been experiencing blue-screens randomly. It always gives the same stop code on each blue screen, and it has started to blue-screen at least once every few days, on some occasions having two blue-screens within an hour apart from each other.

Could someone please help?

:)

Cody Quinnell, Nov 7, 2020

2. Stop Code: Driver_Power_State_Failure?

What is Stop Code: Driver_Power_State_Failure? USB suddenly not recognizing External HD on USB.

jerrylawson, Nov 7, 2020
  3. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX

Hi, My ASUS TUF GAMING Laptop crashes while playing ROBLOX. It seems ok when using it for school work or other games. The blue screen crash message is:

STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX

Anyone can help?

Thanks

SakyMokbel, Nov 7, 2020
  4. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

1. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Similar Threads - STOP CODE DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. BSOD!!! Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD!!! Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Help! I constantly get a BSOD for Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. It happens randomly and when it restarts, my PC works fine until I receive the BSOD again. The frequency varies and it even happens when I am not running anything. I ran the minidump in Window Debugger...
  3. BSOD!!! Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD!!! Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Help! I constantly get a BSOD for Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. It happens randomly and when it restarts, my PC works fine until I receive the BSOD again. The frequency varies and it even happens when I am not running anything. I ran the minidump in Window Debugger...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11: Hi there, I have this BSOD that is really disturbing me. Every now and then when I do a restart or a shutdown it gets stuck infinitely on the restarting/shutting down screen then after approx. 6 minutes I get the BSOD and the system restarts. At first I thought it was a...
  5. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 11: Hi there, I have this BSOD that is really disturbing me. Every now and then when I do a restart or a shutdown it gets stuck infinitely on the restarting/shutting down screen then after approx. 6 minutes I get the BSOD and the system restarts. At first I thought it was a...
  6. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error: Hi, I'm after some help as I am starting to get BSOD screens.This frustrating issue has been happening so many times since I updated my laptop to Windows 11And also I have attached a Google Drive Link for my minidump files...
  7. Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Blue Screen Error: Hi, I'm after some help as I am starting to get BSOD screens.This frustrating issue has been happening so many times since I updated my laptop to Windows 11And also I have attached a Google Drive Link for my minidump files...
  8. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX: Hi, My ASUS TUF GAMING Laptop crashes while playing ROBLOX. It seems ok when using it for school work or other games. The blue screen crash message is: STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while playing ROBLOX Anyone can help? Thanks...
  9. BSOD - Crash w. Stop Code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD - Crash w. Stop Code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, My computer has recently crashed a few times with the Stop code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I have gathered some system info and the Minidump DMP files for checking, the download link can be below. Could you kindly help me highlight the reason for these blue screen...
  10. BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I don't know where to begin. Laptop was working fine again for last week or so after last BSOD issue that Axe0 helpled me with. I re-installed the WAN Wireless driver & Intel Chipset drivers that i was instructed to do and seemed to be working fine. Just before, i woke...