Windows 10: Stop Code error - computer won't restart

Discus and support Stop Code error - computer won't restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started my computer and received a Stop Code error. It went through the process of 'correcting' the error and after it reached 100% it claimed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GrahamEngland, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Stop Code error - computer won't restart

I started my computer and received a Stop Code error. It went through the process of 'correcting' the error and after it reached 100% it claimed that it would restart the computer. Twenty minutes later, no restart. I turned the computer off the restarted it and was told that it was 'diagnosing my computer'. I then got the blue screen again with the counter that went to 100% and stopped saying it would restart my computer. No restart. What happens now? I can't open my computer.

:)

GrahamEngland, Nov 23, 2018

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Nov 23, 2018
  3. STOP error after Windows MCE 2005 clean install

OK, found the rest of it.

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive and make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0X0000007B (0xF7C7B524, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

Ben Clarke, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Stop Code error - computer won't restart

Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Stop Code error - computer won't restart

1. Stop Code error - computer won't restart - Similar Threads - Stop Code error

2. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  3. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  4. My Computer Keeps restarting because of the Stop Code: Registry Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Keeps restarting because of the Stop Code: Registry Error: Basically one Day, I restarted my computer after playing games on it, then the next day I turn it on it shows me a blue screen with the stop code: Registry Error. It kept restarting my pc over and over again, after many restarts it got to a page where it says hard drive not...
  5. My Computer Keeps restarting because of the Stop Code: Registry Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Keeps restarting because of the Stop Code: Registry Error: Basically one Day, I restarted my computer after playing games on it, then the next day I turn it on it shows me a blue screen with the stop code: Registry Error. It kept restarting my pc over and over again, after many restarts it got to a page where it says hard drive not...
  6. My Computer Keeps restarting because of the Stop Code: Registry Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Stop Code" errors when computer restarts due to a power outage

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Stop Code" errors when computer restarts due to a power outage: How do I correct stop code errors which result from unexpected power outages. I have had two incidents recently where the power goes out while the computer sits idle and the stop code blue screen deaths occur. One is the "critical process died," while the second is about...
  8. Receiving a stop code and my computer is restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Receiving a stop code and my computer is restarting: I receive a stop code and my computer restarts. Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION What failed: SPUVCbv64.sys [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-a-stop-code-and-my-computer-is/3dfcbb53-3653-4fda-96c5-2a1de9878af4
  9. Windows won't start, stop code error then restarting non stop

Windows won't start, stop code error then restarting non stop: Windows won't start, keeps giving me stop code error then restarting non stop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-stop-code-error-then-restarting/f9ab5610-40a6-4f8c-9d16-5fdffeafa898
  10. Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer, Office 2016 error

Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer, Office 2016 error: The same computer in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stop-code-videodxgkrnlfatalerror-restarting/9ff9c2fa-dc19-472c-ac83-586d45225c85 is getting the Stopcode error again. [ATTACH] The error happened again and the error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop code windows keeps restarting

2. windows stop code won’t restart

3. stop code wont restart

4. stop code driver_pnp_watchdogcomputer wont restart