Windows 10: STOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA

Discus and support STOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I HAVE A PIC THAT SHOWS WHAT IS THE EXACT PROBLEM WHILE OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA ON L[IMG]ENOVO THINKPAD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UrvishPatel764, Nov 28, 2020.

1. STOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA

I HAVE A PIC THAT SHOWS WHAT IS THE EXACT PROBLEM WHILE OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA ON LSTOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA [​IMG]ENOVO THINKPAD

:)

UrvishPatel764, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

camera not opening

Hello,

We understand that after a Windows 10 update, your camera stopped working properly. This issue may have occurred due to corrupted drivers. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting an error message whenever you try to open photos or start the camera?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10 camera.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Elvin Gat Win User
    Windows 10 camera error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)

Hi Allen,

Compatibility could be one of the probable reasons why you have this error. What we can suggest is for you to run the hardware troubleshooter. You can follow the steps below:

• Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Windows start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices from the options list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the answers provided by our community below:

Thanks.

Elvin Gat, Nov 28, 2020
  4. STOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA

error message when opening camera app

Hello Gary,

There are several possible reasons why you are receiving an error message when you open the camera app on your device one of it is a hardware issue. For us to be able to isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you receiving an error code aside from the message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

STOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA

1. STOP CODE ERROR WHEN OPENING INTEGRATED CAMERA - Similar Threads - STOP CODE ERROR

2. Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working: Hello everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Windows 10. In the last month, the integrated camera has stopped working well. I had problems for the first time during a call on Zoom: after a few minutes of calling, my video started "flashing" until it went black. Checking...
  3. Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working: Hello everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340 with Windows 10. In the last month, the integrated camera has stopped working well. I had problems for the first time during a call on Zoom: after a few minutes of calling, my video started "flashing" until it went black. Checking...
  4. Integrated camera turns into Pc camera and stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Integrated camera randomly switches to PC camera & Stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated camera randomly switches to PC camera & Stops working.: Im currently running Windows 11 on a Lenovo IdeaPad. I frequently use Zoom for meetings. On several occasions now I look up to realize my camera is off. I try switching it back on several times, but all I get is a black screen. When I check my camera settings in Zoom it says...
  6. Integrated camera not on error code 0xAooF4243c camera reserved by another app:

Integrated camera not on error code 0xAooF4243c camera reserved by another app:: Hi, Integrated camera not on error code 0xAooF4243c camera reserved by another app: We have looked in task manager but cant find the app taking control of the camera . What do we do? Thanks for your advise, BR Gitte...
  7. Integrated Camera Error Code 45.

Integrated Camera Error Code 45.: Hello, I'm getting error code 45 for Integrated Camera in my Asus TUF F15 laptop as soon as I turn on my camera for Zoom, Webex, Google Meet or any Video calling app/web version on browser. However Windows Camera app works fine. Tried numerous ways to rectify the issue:-...
  8. Camera not opening - error code - 0xA00F4244

Camera not opening - error code - 0xA00F4244: Hi, My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 520S. I am getting the error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> error when I open the Camera App. I tried many solution provided in the community / internet but nothing works. In the device manager neither the Cameras or Imaging devices...
  9. Windows 10 Lenovo integrated camera--two error codes

Windows 10 Lenovo integrated camera--two error codes: I've got a Lenovo V330-15IKB running on Windows 10 that's having problems with it's camera. When I click on the camera app, it rapidly shifts between two error codes. One is 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>; the other is 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0xC00D3E85)....
  10. Integrated camera error

Integrated camera error: Hi - I am using a HP LAPTOP-M6I8I0M4 running Windows 10 64 bit. I recently tried to use the integrated webcam for the first time in many months and received the following error "0xA00f4271 <media capture failed event> (0x80070005). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...