Windows 10: Stop Code. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Stop Code. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer will not accept my password and after trying to resolve the issue with shift key and restart, none of the options provided work. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LorraineMorris, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Stop Code. How do I fix this?

My computer will not accept my password and after trying to resolve the issue with shift key and restart, none of the options provided work. I do however get a Stop Code: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS what failed: rtwlanu.sys

:)

LorraineMorris, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 STOP CODE fix.

I have seen a lot of people asking how to fix the Windows Stop Code error.

However, I have not seen many of these questions being answered, or the answers given are in the completely wrong direction resulting in a endless loop of frustration.

So, here we go...Windows Stop Code error FIX!

On restart you will see the blue screen with Stop Code. How do I fix this? :( face and it says something like PC has encountered a problem, and needs to be restarted. We will do this for you. Then it restarts, and same thing over and over and over and over.

So...

step 1: Put down the hammer.

step 2: Turn on your PC.

step 3: When you get to the blue screen, you should see an option for advanced system settings or something of that nature. Click there.

step 4: Now, you should see a screen with a list, and a button that says Restart. Click Restart button.

step 5: Wait for system to restart. Then you should see a list of options. You're going to want to select option 4: Enable Safe Mode.

step 6: The system will now boot to safe mode. Enter login and proceed to desktop. Let everything load up completely.

step 7: After you are sure everything is finished loading up, go to start menu, and select Restart.

step 8: The system should reboot in normal operating mode, and will now allow you to login as you normally would on any other day Microsoft doesn't release an update. JK microsoft, you know we love you.

step 9: create a restore point, and backup your stuff.

Good Luck

Chris_ParadiseComputer, Sep 25, 2019
  3. StefanM Win User
    Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Stop Code. How do I fix this?

Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi,

This might be caused by faulty driver, hardware issues or antivirus software problems. We suggest checking this
    article that has steps on how to resolve stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Stop Code. How do I fix this?

1. Stop Code. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Stop Code fix

2. Stop code: 0xc000021a. How do I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: 0xc000021a. How do I fix this issue?: Every time I boot up pc, I get green screen with stop code: 0xc000021a pc then reboots and gets stuck on preparing automatic repair. I have tried booting into every safe mode option but I still get the same issue....
  3. Stop code: 0xc000021a. How do I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: 0xc000021a. How do I fix this issue?: Every time I boot up pc, I get green screen with stop code: 0xc000021a pc then reboots and gets stuck on preparing automatic repair. I have tried booting into every safe mode option but I still get the same issue....
  4. How do I fix stop code hswulpep.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix stop code hswulpep.sys: I was updateing drivers on my laptop, it required a restart got a blue screen that said your driver raninto a problem we will restart your computer. The computer was restarted and I got the same screen and went to logo screen with the message PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR the...
  5. How do I fix stop code hswulpep.sys

How do I fix stop code hswulpep.sys: I was updateing drivers on my laptop, it required a restart got a blue screen that said your driver raninto a problem we will restart your computer. The computer was restarted and I got the same screen and went to logo screen with the message PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR the...
  6. How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?: My IdeaPad is stuck in a restart loop and nothing I do is working. I pressed f12 when it restarted, but it doesn't give me options and just goes back to the blue screen to start the loop again....
  7. How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?

How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?: My IdeaPad is stuck in a restart loop and nothing I do is working. I pressed f12 when it restarted, but it doesn't give me options and just goes back to the blue screen to start the loop again....
  8. How do I fix stop code 0xc0000021a loop?

How do I fix stop code 0xc0000021a loop?: So recently I reset my old laptop and when it finished restarting it got stuck in a loop. I tried using a boot USB and I installed windows. Now I’m stuck in a loop where I get a blue screen then the Acer logo.Things to consider:I cannot open the BIOS or anything. I am stuck...
  9. How do I fix stop code 0xc0000021a loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix stop code 0xc0000021a loop?: So recently I reset my old laptop and when it finished restarting it got stuck in a loop. I tried using a boot USB and I installed windows. Now I’m stuck in a loop where I get a blue screen then the Acer logo.Things to consider:I cannot open the BIOS or anything. I am stuck...
  10. How do I fix stop code 0xc0000021a loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows.com/stopcode

2. www.windows.com/stopcode

3. windows 10 stop code repair free

4. windows.com stopcode fix,
  5. windows stop code windows 10,
  6. window.com stop code,
  7. windows stop code fix,
  8. answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-stop-code/e3845fb6-7331-4def-9ac3-fc7117e265a7windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/windows-10-stop-code-fix.158016,
  9. windows.com stopcode fix,
  10. windows 10 stop code repair,
  11. windows stop code error windows 10,
  12. windows.com stopvode error,
  13. www.windows.com stopcodes,
  14. windowsstopcode,
  15. windows 10 stop error code