Windows 10: Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Happened a few days after windows updated. It's a blue screen with these words: : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarenFrey, Jul 10, 2020.

1. KarenFrey Win User

Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Happened a few days after windows updated. It's a blue screen with these words:

: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

100% complete

But it won't restart!!! I can't do anything, it's frozen.

Please help!!

Karen

:)

KarenFrey, Jul 10, 2020

2. Many stop code errors!

Hi

I'm finding that my computer is crashing a lot. I've been recording the stop codes and the list includes at least the following:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN EQUAL

SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_...

MEMORAY_MANAGEMENT

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I know that this is quite a collection but does it suggest any common theme or cause?

Thank you

Steve McKay_Monrovia, Jul 10, 2020
  3. STop Code IROL not lessor or equal

system alleges Stop Code: IROL not lessor or equal then shuts down and restarts What does that mean to me....

RonRichards3, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

DRIVER IRQL NOT LES OR EQUAL (wdiwifi.sys)

Hi Micah,

This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

If the first parameter has the same value as the fourth parameter, and the third parameter indicates an execute operation, this bug check was likely caused by a driver that was trying to execute code when the code itself was paged out. Possible causes for
    the page fault include the following:

• The function was marked as pageable and was running at an elevated IRQL (which includes obtaining a lock).

• The function call was made to a function in another driver, and that driver was unloaded.

• The function was called by using a function pointer that was an invalid pointer.
    I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article and check if this helps.

Bug Check 0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Windows drivers

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

1. Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - Stop code IRQL

2. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: IRQL not less or equal: Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and...
  3. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: IRQL not less or equal: Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and...
  4. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was using my HP ProBook 6570b, when I got the Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, along with a blue screen of death. Whenever I try to reboot the computer, the display is black, and the fan runs rather audibly. I can't even get into the BIOS settings, and I've tried...
  6. Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was using my HP ProBook 6570b, when I got the Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, along with a blue screen of death. Whenever I try to reboot the computer, the display is black, and the fan runs rather audibly. I can't even get into the BIOS settings, and I've tried...
  7. Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

8. Windows 10 Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Windows 10 Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I've been getting this blue screen recently: Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALPls help! Link below are dmp files for inspection. Tks!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjU2k4DIZkqalG8540xFBqO0qOTX?e=IVm0oj...
  9. stop code: IRQL LESS OR EQUAL

stop code: IRQL LESS OR EQUAL: in my desk top windows 10 more time computer was restarted within 2 to 5 minutes. so it was irritate me. I am also upload dump file details in my one drive cloud as named 080120-45109-01 today help to how to solve arrest this. I cannot work with free mind...
  10. stop code driver irql not less or equal

stop code driver irql not less or equal: iastorac.sys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/76203b32-7d70-4c67-9935-7b2b57a5350e