Windows 10: Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just recently reinstalled my Windows to try and fix multiple blue-screen crashes and I've updated all my drivers as well as performed a disk check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joel1703, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Joel1703 Win User

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I just recently reinstalled my Windows to try and fix multiple blue-screen crashes and I've updated all my drivers as well as performed a disk check and a system file check which said it repaired everything. Now I've got the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" blue-screen. Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjrnGsw7Ne0wii9QO51dC-ydAGFu . Thanks in advance

:)

Joel1703, Jul 24, 2019

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 24, 2019
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Timothy -OkieBandit-Lewis, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Stop Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal errors: Hi, I've been having constant irql not less or equal errors with my pc every few hours of running. I've checked my drivers for any new updates they're up to date, and every time I check them in device manager it says that they're completely good. But I still get the errors....
  3. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting a blue screen with this stop code on a Windows 10 20h2 Lenovo X1 Yoga. Link to the minidump here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7au914eijnq2bdn/072721-33156-01.zip?dl=0Thanks,Dean...
  4. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My pc has been experiencing a BSOD with the stop code mentioned in the subject line: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It's a fresh install of windows, and I had previously thought it was a RAM issue but after swapping RAM sticks the issue persists. I uploaded the dmp files in a RAR...
  5. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, this is the second time this error has occurred on my pc, and I have checked all drivers, and they are all up to date. At this point, I have no idea what is wrong, and I politely ask for some assistance. Here is the Minidump:...
  6. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  7. Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management

Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management: Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list. Replace this text with your answer. CPU: intel core i7 6700k @ 4.00ghz MoBo: MSI Z270 PC Mate RAM: 2x 16gb DDR4, 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, bought in the same package GPU: Nvidia...
  8. STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: EVENT VIEWER : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb18450f112b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80456b03701, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 30a3a807-0dca-40fe-8e29-e90351ea246f....
  9. Feature Update error Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update error Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I installed the Windows 10 Feature Update today 30th September 2019 and as a result I keep getting a blue screen at startup with the error message, Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the computer restarts before you can do anything. After restarting about 20 times and a...
  10. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql_not_less_or_equal when alt tabbing