Windows 10: Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Discus and support Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I am relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" on my computer, and am looking for advice. Here is a link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CynicalCup, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Hi all,

I am relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" on my computer, and am looking for advice.

Here is a link to the folder with my minidump and sysinfo files.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SnHAx29aLQ7CER0lN_Pyk5KPHEI8Wnjt

Thank you for any assistance!

:)

CynicalCup, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Arron000 Win User

if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Arron000, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Sara7984 Win User
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Hello! I got a blue screen of death while updating windows 10. The code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I will link the dump file.

Dump file: 091319-45171-01.dmp

Regards,

Matthew.

***Original title: Blue screen windows 10.***

MeirosuMatei, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

1. Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

2. Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I've been playing several steam games the last couple of weeks and out of nowhere the game will crash and say either "Out of memory requested 1619 KB, footprint 1486257217 KB." Or "Out of memory, your swap file is too small only 0 MB of free space left. Increase your swap...
  3. Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I've been playing several steam games the last couple of weeks and out of nowhere the game will crash and say either "Out of memory requested 1619 KB, footprint 1486257217 KB." Or "Out of memory, your swap file is too small only 0 MB of free space left. Increase your swap...
  4. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy...
  5. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy...
  6. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Please help, I have a new Surface 3 laptop a couple months old and this is the first time it happened. I was on a zoom meeting and the computer abruptly went into BSOD and made a horrible continuous distorted sound. I got a graphic tablet about a week ago and I had to install...
  8. if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-factory-reset-would-this-stop-a-bsod-error/aeac87a2-ae3d-415e-bc13-1742131d71cf
  9. PC randomly restarts with the error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC randomly restarts with the error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Minidump Files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiNu-yEfgOKUiUM0EtkcN-YjOQWo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-randomly-restarts-with-the-error-code/26853a0b-9bd9-4953-ba5d-d76e91ac7c91
  10. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Keeps shutting down with the above message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernalmodeheapcorruption/88377d8c-a9ed-45de-908c-c9c1d24a007a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code darret kernel mode heap corruption