Windows 10: Stop Code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED

Discus and support Stop Code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a Window 10 laptop, the past few days I have encountered 3 - 4 blue screen" "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restrt. We're just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vleong955, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Vleong955 Win User

Stop Code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED

Hi

I have a Window 10 laptop, the past few days I have encountered 3 - 4 blue screen" "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restrt. We're just collection some error info, and the we'll restart for you". For more information about the issue and prossible fixes, visit https://wwww.windows.com/stopcode If you call a support person, give them this info Stop code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED"

The first time the system was able to restart, and the last 2 times it does not start my computer even when it reached 100% completed.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Virginia

:)

Vleong955, Sep 15, 2020

2. stop code :KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

What is the meaning of this

stop code :KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Cheryl_McT, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Stop code: Kmode exception not handled

when i playing youtube, suddenly BSOD appear and needs to restart. in the screen there is issue "Stop code: Kmode exception not handled"

What should I do?

Samuel Halomoan, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Stop Code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED

Stop Code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Dear Reader,

For some time now, I am getting a blue screen and the message '' Stop code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED''

What failed :igdkmd64.sys

I am struggling with this for quite some time. I was trying to find an answer online but was not successful. Can you please help me?

Best,

George

George_989, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED

1. Stop Code: KMODE.EXCEPTION.NOT.HANDLED - Similar Threads - Stop Code KMODE

2. Windows 11 stop code kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stop code kmode exception not handled: I installed AIR music technology vst plugins, prompted to restart. Restart errors. Im new with Windows 11, no back up disk, no restoration points. Can’t start in safe mode to uninstall recently installed apps.I get an option to remove apps and settings but keep personal...
  3. Windows 11 stop code kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stop code kmode exception not handled: I installed AIR music technology vst plugins, prompted to restart. Restart errors. Im new with Windows 11, no back up disk, no restoration points. Can’t start in safe mode to uninstall recently installed apps.I get an option to remove apps and settings but keep personal...
  4. stop code kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code kmode exception not handled: HiI have a blue screen that reads:"Your PC ran into a problem and needs torestart. We're just collecting some error info,and then we'll restart for you.100% completeStop code: KMODE-EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDMy laptop hasn't restarted. There is a message said unable to fix...
  5. stop code kmode exception not handled

stop code kmode exception not handled: HiI have a blue screen that reads:"Your PC ran into a problem and needs torestart. We're just collecting some error info,and then we'll restart for you.100% completeStop code: KMODE-EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDMy laptop hasn't restarted. There is a message said unable to fix...
  6. stop code: kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code: kmode exception not handled: i just bought my PC only last December, and i have experienced some blue screens, it is random and i don't exactly know what is the problem that causes it.sometimes just because i opened Chrome, and others because i was streaming on Twitch. it only started happening on 17th...
  7. stop code: kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: kmode exception not handled: i just bought my PC only last December, and i have experienced some blue screens, it is random and i don't exactly know what is the problem that causes it.sometimes just because i opened Chrome, and others because i was streaming on Twitch. it only started happening on 17th...
  8. stop code: kmode exception not handled

9. ISSUE Stop Code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

ISSUE Stop Code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello All,When my laptop Elite Book Window 10 Pro is connected to the Internet via plugged LAN Cable and I start browsing the web, I get the blue screen exception with Stop Code KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. When I use Wireless , I am able to browse the web without any...
  10. stop code kmode exception not handled

stop code kmode exception not handled: how do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-kmode-exception-not-handled/799e9b00-c122-4783-99d5-fe6099b90214