Windows 10: Stop Code lvrs64.sys

Discus and support Stop Code lvrs64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Do I need to do anything else after rebooting system? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SweetP3, Mar 18, 2020.

1. SweetP3 Win User

Stop Code lvrs64.sys

Hello,

Do I need to do anything else after rebooting system?

Thanks

:)

SweetP3, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Broxigar. Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

Hello.

In the past few days I've been experiencing a BSOD regarding the lvrs64.sys driver of Logitech (error code: SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED). I have downloaded the latest driver related software from logitech which is probably the Logitech Camera Settings;
    but, is this the problem? I've done it also in the past and for a long time I didn't have any BSOD episodes. Why now? What else could it be? Any suggestions.

Broxigar., Mar 18, 2020
  3. PC blue scree error Lvrs64.sys

I have a brand new Alien PC and I have got a blue screen of death twice now and its saying a stop code from windows cause by lvrs64.sys which I looked up and it says its my Logitech webcam system or driver. Should I uninstall and reinstall? Also the interface
    for my camera is so tiny I can blow it up at all and can barley read the stuff in the box. Its likes it the wrong resolution on my 4k Dell.

Thankyou Brad Bergeron

BradBergeron, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Waleed007 Win User

Stop Code lvrs64.sys

Stop Code IOMap64.sys

Hello,

I have issue with my new desktop just bought it around 10 days only, everything was working fine suddenly it start giving me randomly stop error in the login screen stage.

• Error is blue screen STOP Code
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED

What failed: IOMap64.sys

The dump files i got from C:\Windows\Minidump

https://www.sendspace.com/file/f2k49n

• MY PC Specs:-

Intel I7 6700k SKylake

Windows 10 Pro

ASUS MB Maximus VIII Hero

ASUS GPU Strix 1070 O8GB

RAM 16GB Corsair 3200Mhz

Seagate HDD 2TB

Samsung SSD 240GB

• Software installed -

ASUS Tweak GPU II

ASUS AI Suit 3

Corsair Link 4

I have contacted Microsoft support via chat i had big list of things to do such as disable all startup and so on. did not help. so i want to know from the dump right to the heart of the issue . Please help as i tried everything that i suspect ( No Overcooking
    yet or playing around its fresh clean setup) with water cooling system no heat up nothing new - except some standard ASUS software.)

Thanks.

Waleed007, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code lvrs64.sys

1. Stop Code lvrs64.sys - Similar Threads - Stop Code lvrs64

2. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  3. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  4. Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys: Hi there, I was just playing Doom: Eternal and the system froze before displaying the SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD with lvrs64.sys being what failed. If there is any assistance on this matter I would be very grateful?...
  5. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  6. BSOD on lvrs64.sys

BSOD on lvrs64.sys: Hi - For the past few days, I'm getting intermittent BSODs faults that cite the lvrs64.sys driver, which is the Logitech webcam driver. I've updated all drivers audio, video, webcam, usb to the latest. I've also updated windows accordingly. I've attached the DMP file and...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys: As the title says, I have been encountering two same BSODs that is caused by one driver lvrs64.sys that happens to be Logitech driver from the external webcam that I bought for my laptop, Logitech C270, since my built-in webcam is broken. Please tell me if there are any...
  8. lvrs64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lvrs64.sys: There seems to be a number of issues with this driver and neither Microsoft nor Logitech is able to help. I, like many others, are forced to work from home right now and having a dependable webcam and supporting software is critical for my job. There have been problems with...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys: Hello. In the past few days I've been experiencing a BSOD regarding the lvrs64.sys driver of Logitech error code: SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have downloaded the latest driver related software from logitech which is probably the Logitech Camera Settings; but, is this...
  10. stop code wdf01000.sys

stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ivrs64.sys

2. windows stop code system thread not handled Fehlerursache: lvrs64.sys

3. www.windows.com/stopcode ivrs64.sys