Windows 10: Stop Code no details of what failed

Discus and support Stop Code no details of what failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Today I have had the following stop code errors: 1. IRQL Not less or equal 2. Kernal Data inpage Error 3. Kmode Exception not Handled. Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vicki Merriman, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Stop Code no details of what failed

Hi,

Today I have had the following stop code errors:

1. IRQL Not less or equal

2. Kernal Data inpage Error

3. Kmode Exception not Handled.

Not one of them stated what failed!

After the first one, I have tried checking the drivers, but none appear to have an error. I also did a system restore, which did not work regardless of what restore point I used....!

After the 2nd one - which occurred when I was trying to sort out the system restore - I disabled Fast Startup. and then did a memory diagnostic check which did not show any errors.

After the 3rd one, I've run a checkdisk from the command prompt - and that's currently stuck at 11% and has been for the past 30 mins, so I'm assuming it's found something.

My query is, basically, if the checkdisk doesn't work, would I be correct in assuming that my laptop is pretty much buggered? Would a factory reset fix it, or is it more serious than that? Any advice you could give would be appreciated!

:)

Vicki Merriman, Nov 9, 2018

2. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Nov 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 9, 2018
  4. chideock Win User

Stop Code no details of what failed

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Stop Code no details of what failed

1. Stop Code no details of what failed - Similar Threads - Stop Code details

2. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  3. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. STOP CODE: What failed: "dxgmms2.sysON NOT HANDLED"

STOP CODE: What failed: "dxgmms2.sysON NOT HANDLED": The Control Panel\System and Security\Security and Maintenance\Problem Details reports:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8074042e15f, 0xffff9586267d1ad8, 0xffff9586267d1310. A dump was saved in:...
  6. BSOD: STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_ UNLOAD WHAT FAILED:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_ UNLOAD WHAT FAILED:...: I'm getting this error after downloading Escape from Tarkov game which ive reinstalled to rule out that being a corrupted file, Unsure what is causing this. Anyone know a fix? As soon as i launch the game i get a BSOD....
  7. BSOD: STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_ UNLOAD WHAT FAILED:...

BSOD: STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_ UNLOAD WHAT FAILED:...: I'm getting this error after downloading Escape from Tarkov game which ive reinstalled to rule out that being a corrupted file, Unsure what is causing this. Anyone know a fix? As soon as i launch the game i get a BSOD....
  8. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  9. BSOD Stop Code : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXECEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What Failed : iaStorAC.sys

BSOD Stop Code : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXECEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What Failed : iaStorAC.sys: Whenever I away from my laptop, in less than 5 minutes, my laptops ran into bluescreen. This happened several times and sometimes after restart it make my Disk Active time run to 100% well that's absolutely make my laptop run slower. Stop Code :...
  10. Stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE What failed: atikmpag.sys

Stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE What failed: atikmpag.sys: I built a new computer last week and it keeps crashing when I play games. It happens even when I'm in lobbys not playing the game sometimes too. A blue screen pops up with a VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code and atikmpag.sys is what it says failed. I have all up to date drivers and...