Windows 10: Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exc missing or locked.

Discus and support Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exc missing or locked. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exe missing or locked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelvinHolden, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exc missing or locked.

Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exe missing or locked.

:)

MelvinHolden, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Rockelis Win User

NTFS FILE SYSTEM AND FAT FILE SYSTEM STOP CODES!

Hi - I was having issues with my laptop stopping mid use with an error of 'memory management' particularly when I was using Word. Now, when I go to start it up it comes up with a blue screen and stopcode of NTFS FILE SYSTEM and says it needs to restart
    - everytime it restarts it alternates between NTFS FILE SYSTEM and FAT FILE SYSTEM stop codes and just restarts but wont do anything else!!! Can anyone help please?? Thanks ;(

Rockelis, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Stop code: ntfs file system

My laptop needed to install an update, so i started it this morning before work. I came home and found my laptop stuck in an endless loop of a blue page (not blue screen of death) that says, "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart
    for you." It has an error that says, "stop code ntfs file system". It will not continue to the desktop, it just keeps restarting itself. Only the power source is connected. I'm at a loss. Please help.

ashleypendergrass, Aug 20, 2019
  4. CASEF Win User

Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exc missing or locked.

Stop code error - NTFS File System

My PC was working fine then when I came back and it is in a continual restart loop. The Dell symbol comes up but then the entire screen goes Blue and it says an error occurred and they will automatically restart the PC to fix it then it happens again.

Your PC Ran Into Problems and needs to restart again. Go to windows.com stop code for more information.

and below that it says

Stop code error - NTFS File System

I can't get to the Log in screen to try to boot up in Safe Mode.

I am pretty sure I am running windows 10. It is an old HP Inspiron 14R but this error occurred all of a sudden.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

CASEF, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exc missing or locked.

1. Stop Code: NTFS File System and mmc.exc missing or locked. - Similar Threads - Stop Code NTFS

2. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  3. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  4. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is stop code ntfs file system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  6. What is stop code ntfs file system

What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  7. Windows stop code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stop code NTFS file system: So I was in the middle of a of resetting my pc, I pressed remove everything and then it started to reset everything. When it was 47% done I got the blue screen. Then I got stuck in a restart loop. It would restart, then bring up the blue screen saying it needed to restart...
  8. "winload.efi missing" Along With "NTFS File System Stope Code"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "winload.efi missing" Along With "NTFS File System Stope Code": I was having problems with my PC last month and took it in to best-buy where they reinstalled Windows. It's been working fine since but, yesterday, it tried to automatically update the new October "Feature Update 20H2" and it failed multiple times. The first few times, it...
  9. stop code error NTFS file system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code error NTFS file system: Hello I apologise if I do not use the correct terminology, I am not very IT literate. I have a 3 year old HP Pavillion 15 that stopped opening windows. I get a blue screen that says to quote NTFS FILE SYSTEM STOP CODE. Then a HP screen says it is trying to fix the problem...
  10. Stop Code NTFS File System

Stop Code NTFS File System: I was resetting my HP All In One computer and it got to 58% and acted like it was going to do a restart. When it came back up it was a blue screen that said the PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Below that it said to use this code: NTFS...