Windows 10: Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

Discus and support Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently i made a mistake of downloading a malware but have since then gotten rid of it or so i thought. no matter what im doing from time to time i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garvington, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

Recently i made a mistake of downloading a malware but have since then gotten rid of it or so i thought. no matter what im doing from time to time i blue screen with that exact same start code. I even re-downloaded windows to see if anything would fix and is hasnt is there any sort of way to fix this as it prohibits me from playing any sort of game and streaming.

:)

Garvington, Feb 17, 2020

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 17, 2020
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 17, 2020
  4. NouV Win User

Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys

Hi everyone, here is my problem. My PC and Laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit) are forced to restart with the code display (stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area What failed: Ntfs.sys) every time I plugged in my external hard drive (Seagate Backup Plus Desktop
    Drive 3TB).

My other EX-hard drives or USB that i plugged in the same PC are working perfectly normal, it's just my Seagate Drive that having the problem. I tried to search around for the solution but i have no luck.

Any help or suggestion about greatly appreciated.

Thema:

Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

1. Stop code: Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area - Similar Threads - Stop code Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_area

2. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  3. Received stop code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" twice within a week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received stop code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" twice within a week.: Recently my laptop Asus ROG Strix G15 running Windows 11 Pro ran into the "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart as soon as we're finished collecting some error info" with the stop code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" twice. What are the possible reasons I'm getting...
  4. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA / BugCheck Error 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA / BugCheck Error 0x00000050: Upon startup/windows boot, I received the blue screen with Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. The computer rebooted, but Windows did not load, so, unfortunately, I was forced to cycle the power. After that, everything booted up with no issue. I took a look at the event...
  5. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA / BugCheck Error 0x00000050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA / BugCheck Error 0x00000050: Upon startup/windows boot, I received the blue screen with Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. The computer rebooted, but Windows did not load, so, unfortunately, I was forced to cycle the power. After that, everything booted up with no issue. I took a look at the event...
  6. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA / BugCheck Error 0x00000050

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen error -STOP CODE - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Windows 10 home edition Version 2004 build 19041.423 Hi everyone recently I did some driver update through a third party software. These are the two drivers which I updated. -Intel display audio -IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers - Intel 6th generation core processor family...
  8. Repeated System Crashes, stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Repeated System Crashes, stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, My computer periodically crashes, with the stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, with labeled Netwtw06.sys as what failed. The .dmp and system info files are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WwZbmwT31tTaKs3lI7DfC08sklmUQHLv?usp=sharing Please let me...
  9. HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!! stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: Ntfs.sys: Hi everyone, here is my problem. My PC and Laptop (Windows 10, 64-bit) are forced to restart with the code display (stop code: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area What failed: Ntfs.sys) every time I plugged in my external hard drive (Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive 3TB). My...
  10. BSOD with stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0x00000050

BSOD with stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0x00000050: Hello, my PC sometimes but not often crashes during normal use and I get the same blue screen with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have not made any recent hardware changes or software installations other than DM log collector since the BSODs have started...