Windows 10: stop code: pnp detected fatal error

Discus and support stop code: pnp detected fatal error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This just started this afternoon. Computer blue screens with this code. Does it after 10 or 15 minutes constantly. I can't figure out why for the life... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Michael McCrimmon, Apr 25, 2020.

1. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

This just started this afternoon. Computer blue screens with this code. Does it after 10 or 15 minutes constantly. I can't figure out why for the life of me. All was fine up until today. Any help appreciated!

:)

Michael McCrimmon, Apr 25, 2020
  2. divmaeng Win User

stop code: pnp detected fatal error

I get the following error when shutting down

" stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error"

divmaeng, Apr 25, 2020
  3. PNP detected fatal error

After upgrading to windows 10, the computer is always giving me a blue screen with sad face and says that its a pnp detected fatal error . Then the computer restarts automatically . I searched a lot for answers but it was worthless ! Please help ...

MohamadTarhini, Apr 25, 2020
  4. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

Stop code : PNP Detected fatal error

Hi,

have you performed these steps before, if not, then kindly go for these, they may be helpful.

1. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 10 from it.

2. In the 'Windows setup' page, select the 'language to install', 'Time and currency format' and the 'keyboard or input method' and click on 'next'.

3. Click on 'Repair your computer' and select 'Troubleshoot'.

4. Click on 'Advanced options' and select 'Automatic Repair' and choosing the startup setup->then choosing the option that disables driver check.

5. You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Ref:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

stop code: pnp detected fatal error

1. stop code: pnp detected fatal error - Similar Threads - stop code pnp

2. Stop code: PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PNP detected fatal error: Booting up an old laptop and I get this error code. Also says it's collecting error info then will restart for me but it's been looping like this for a long time....
  3. Stop code: PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: PNP detected fatal error: Booting up an old laptop and I get this error code. Also says it's collecting error info then will restart for me but it's been looping like this for a long time....
  4. Stop code: PNP detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. PNP Detected Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PNP Detected Fatal Error: Hi,I'm running Win10, latest updates.I have just done a VMware update and when finished it wanted a reboot.However, after the system has rebooted, I can log in and then after a minute I get the BSoD with the error "PNP Detected Fatal Error".I'm struggling to guess what VMWare...
  6. PNP detected fatal error stop code on shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PNP detected fatal error stop code on shutdown: I have just recently encountered this problem after installing the following including the cumulative updateEdition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎8/‎29/‎2020 OS build 19043.1165 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM...
  7. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: Hey Guys! Yesterday, Windows did one of its auto updates. When it was done, it came to a Blue screen that gave me the PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR. I get that error about 2 sec after I see my windows logo when I boot up the PC. I have tried literally everything and still...
  8. PNP Detected Fatal Error

PNP Detected Fatal Error: [IMG][IMG]Hi I have HP personal laptop and yesterday I just click on latest update to install and after 1 min it suddently restart my laptop and give ke stopcode error. ERROR was PNP detected fatal error I think Dave replied to my post and I am not able to reply back to...
  9. stop code: pnp detected fatal error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stop code: pnp detected fatal error: I get the following error when shutting down " stop code : pnp Detected Fatal error" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-pnp-detected-fatal-error/4cbf87a6-2a13-4e8f-ac20-e9d798a9e8d2"
  10. PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR

PNP DETECTED FATAL ERROR: My windows 10 updated automatically and now it keeps restarting non-stop. It doesnt even go to the recovery screen at all!! Im at my dead end right now...please somebody help me...i need to do my works... I have tried almost all method i can find in the net... And now it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pnp detected fatal error