Windows 10: Stop Code QUOTA UNDERFLOW

Discus and support Stop Code QUOTA UNDERFLOW in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; QUOTA UNDERFLOW how to correct this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AabelRo1985, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Stop Code QUOTA UNDERFLOW

QUOTA UNDERFLOW how to correct this issue

:)

AabelRo1985, Dec 13, 2019
  2. LarsVik Win User

Windows 10 quota underflow

I'm trying to Upgrade my sons win 8.1 pc to win10. However this is constantly failing (have failed 5 times). Last I saw a Message saying quota underflow. How can I find out more about the problem to Upgrade. And eventually how to Upgrade.

LarsVik, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10... Quota Underflow blue screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting Blue screen error Quota Underflow after upgrading to Windows 10. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• When exactly you get this error message?
    • What is the complete error message?
    I suggest you to refer the article which will help to fix common Blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Stop Code QUOTA UNDERFLOW

Windows 10... Quota Underflow blue screen

I recently updated my Toshiba Satellite 360 flip to windows 10 for the second time. I am now getting a blue screen that says Quota Underflow....... the last time I updated to Windows 10 after a few months it crashed my laptop and I had to take it to
    best buy to have them back date it to windows 8.1 again. Please Help

arickburkepile, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Stop Code QUOTA UNDERFLOW

1. Stop Code QUOTA UNDERFLOW - Similar Threads - Stop Code QUOTA

2. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  3. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  4. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  6. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  7. New PC Build - Constant BSODs - System Service Exception, Quota Underflow, System Service...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC Build - Constant BSODs - System Service Exception, Quota Underflow, System Service...: Hi there,I've been trying to troubleshoot a problematic PC build and I can't figure this one out. Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApSWb3-8amG7g8gJaRBaeFy_RHwRfA?e=xu5bbFSystem:Intel i7-10700KMSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi BIOS v1.8 06-28-2021ADATA XPG 16GB 3200MHz...
  8. How to stop getting Stop Code: QUOTA UNDERFLOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop getting Stop Code: QUOTA UNDERFLOW: Since I've gotten my computer and installed Windows 10 Home, I've been getting these random blue screens everyday. Every time I get the blue screen it says the Stop Code is QUOTA UNDERFLOW. What should I do to stop receiving this Stop Code/Blue Screen Restart?...
  9. Cannot change storage quota

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot change storage quota: I have an issue with changing storage quota. One of our users changed license from Office 365 F1 to Office 365 E3.Then the storage quota got stuck at 2gb. In nutshell, the license was changed but OneDrive storage quota is stuck...
  10. Not Enough Quota

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Enough Quota: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Not Enough Quota} Not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is available to complete the specified operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-quota/3f2b1fab-2370-4d32-8821-e8c4d52070df

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows quota underflow cause

2. quota underflow