Windows 10: Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

Discus and support Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having problems with the Blue Dump error on Windows 11. On any Windows 11 OS machine, I receive a blue screen error while attempting to log in as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wahid Shaikh1, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

I'm having problems with the Blue Dump error on Windows 11. On any Windows 11 OS machine, I receive a blue screen error while attempting to log in as a domain user. However, if I unplug my network or log in as a local user, everything works as it should. I have all of the Windows and driver updates installed.Stop Code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEMWhat Failed: ksecdd.sys

:)

Wahid Shaikh1, Feb 22, 2024

2. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Feb 22, 2024
  3. RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?

We are using Windows 10 LTSB 2016 on some PCs in our organisation (the rest are still on Windows 7).

The majority of these do not have any issues but we have noticed that on one particular model of PC, users are sometimes getting an RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD when accessing their network drive area.

I've collected the dump files from the most recent of these - a zipped copy of these can be found on OneDrive at OneDrive - can anyone suggest what might be causing the issue?

Thanks,

Dan Jackson (Senior ITServices Technician)

Long Road Sixth Form College

Cambridge, UK.

DanJ_LRSFC, Feb 22, 2024
  4. K31tht Win User

Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

1. Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System - Similar Threads - Stop Code RDR_FILE_System

2. Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System: I'm having problems with the Blue Dump error on Windows 11. On any Windows 11 OS machine, I receive a blue screen error while attempting to log in as a domain user. However, if I unplug my network or log in as a local user, everything works as it should. I have all of the...
  3. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  4. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  5. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  6. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  7. rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys: Hi I have blue screen error for 2 domain user which running on windows 10 v 2004 when they try to load the profile sometimes they get the blue screen with error code rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys oi research a lot to fine out the reason but couldn't find a solution...
  8. BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM: Hello everybode, i need HELP. Since i have Update Windows 7 to Windows 10 i get everyday the same BSOD on 2 different Computers. Can somebody Help me plz to finde a solution to fix the Problem? BSOD FILE. Computer1:...
  9. RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?

RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?: We are using Windows 10 LTSB 2016 on some PCs in our organisation (the rest are still on Windows 7). The majority of these do not have any issues but we have noticed that on one particular model of PC, users are sometimes getting an RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD when accessing their...
  10. Stop Codes

Stop Codes: I have been getting blue screens with stop codes for more than a month. Here are some of the codes I have gotten: FLTMGR.sys failed; system service exception; ntfs.sys failed; system thread exception; Kmode exception not handled. I have tried reinstalling windows 10 and...