Windows 10: Stop Code Reference by Pointer

Discus and support Stop Code Reference by Pointer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting a repetitive BSOD on startup with "stop code reference by pointer." I've included a link to the minidump files here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryan_125, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Ryan_125 Win User

Stop Code Reference by Pointer

Hello,

I'm getting a repetitive BSOD on startup with "stop code reference by pointer." I've included a link to the minidump files here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sAK1Yyklnf-e3jxDhtPbX-efGuX_a2P7/view?usp=sharing. Can someone help with this? Thanks.

Ryan

:)

Ryan_125, Feb 9, 2021

2. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

Stop Code Reference By Pointer
    I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer.

What is it and how can I fix it?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

my Minidump file link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYZQ7UrkGHDiQJKGWdo6xmVv5q9?e=Ow5b2e

coolcom_321, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Derekrm Win User
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer

I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer.

What is it and how can I fix it?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Derekrm, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Stop Code Reference by Pointer

Stop code: Reference by Pointer

Hi,

I have encountered this error twice now.

Stop Code: Reference by Pointer.

What does it mean and whats its causes? It definitely happened after i updated my Win 10. Looked all over online but not really found a solution to this problem.

PC specs just in case:

Win 10 Pro, 64 bit

i5-6200U 2.4

8 GB RAM

Nvidia Geforce 940M

hamsikarmino, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Stop Code Reference by Pointer

1. Stop Code Reference by Pointer - Similar Threads - Stop Code Reference

2. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer: My Laptop keeps showing blue screen after a couple of minutes of starting windows. I've tried everythingdism, chkdsk and still doesn't work. here is my Mini-dump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0vD_A43RzlX2AzmanWzXKY5vc7WMzfr/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Stop code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code Reference By Pointer: I have had multiple Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer over the last few days. What is it and how can I fix it?Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
  4. Stop Code Reference by Pointer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code Reference by Pointer: My computer has just crashed several times to the blue screen with stop code reference by pointer. I've managed to locate my dump files - do I need to upload them here to see why it keeps crashing?...
  5. Stop Code Reference by Pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code Reference by Pointer: My computer has just crashed several times to the blue screen with stop code reference by pointer. I've managed to locate my dump files - do I need to upload them here to see why it keeps crashing?...
  6. Stop code: Reference by pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: Reference by pointer: Hi TeamI tried sending a folder which has dump files for windows boot crash but the delivery was failed stating that my message contained something like spam. How can I send it to you?DUmp files...
  7. Stop code: Reference by pointer

Stop code: Reference by pointer: Hi TeamI tried sending a folder which has dump files for windows boot crash but the delivery was failed stating that my message contained something like spam. How can I send it to you?DUmp files...
  8. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

Stop Code Reference By Pointer: I've been having multiple bluescreens of deaths shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer whenever I play a pc game ex. Apex Legends, COD Warzone. It usually happens after a few minutes of running the game. What is it and how can I fix it? Any help and advice would be...
  9. Stop code: Reference by Pointer

Stop code: Reference by Pointer: Hi, I have encountered this error twice now. Stop Code: Reference by Pointer. What does it mean and whats its causes? It definitely happened after i updated my Win 10. Looked all over online but not really found a solution to this problem. PC specs just in case: Win...
  10. Stop Code Reference By Pointer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code Reference By Pointer: I have just had a Bluescreen of Death shutdown with stop code Reference By Pointer. What is it and how can I fix it? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...