Windows 10: Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

Discus and support Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I got BSOD problem with stop code: reference by pointer these days. Every time when I use my laptop, it occurs after about 30-50 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LALALAIrelia, May 30, 2021.

1. Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

Hi everyone,I got BSOD problem with stop code: reference by pointer these days. Every time when I use my laptop, it occurs after about 30-50 minutes. I've searched online for some helps and it seems like that I need to upload my minidump in order to know the details. Here is the link of my minidump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgKcrGQYhdBl31L3p04saeY5qeGJ?e=EqkU7cI have also done the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the chkdsk as suggested by MaritzaCapiro in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-reference-by-pointer/0ab259df-b69d-44a9-8c6d-dcd8c120bac1but still find no problems

:)

LALALAIrelia, May 30, 2021

2. RE: Win10 to Win10 pro or workstation

What is the difference between win10 PRO and WORKSTATION? from WIN10 HOME

Mousepotato69, May 30, 2021
  3. install win10 pro workstation

can i install win10 pro workstation on 2 pcs or do I have to buy them twice?

Michailzannettos, May 30, 2021
  4. Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

RE: Win10 to Win10 pro or workstation

They both run at the same speed and look exactly the same.

The Pro version has some extra tools that are mainly used in an office environment, .e.g the ability to be taken over by another machine (RDP) or the facility to encrypt the whole drive.

Frederik Long, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

1. Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations - Similar Threads - Stop Code Reference_By_Pointer

2. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  3. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  4. stop code reference_by_pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code reference_by_pointer: my pc crushed suddenly and got a stop code saying that reference_by_pointer.i have uploaded the dump files here in one drive and sharing the link here as well.https://papaazizjewellery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/sushil/ElnTdcYWUaBJhUxZcurjjT0BEBdvx-IQu5uyx8VwsLvykA?e=c9Ep3T...
  5. stop code reference_by_pointer

stop code reference_by_pointer: my pc crushed suddenly and got a stop code saying that reference_by_pointer.i have uploaded the dump files here in one drive and sharing the link here as well.https://papaazizjewellery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/sushil/ElnTdcYWUaBJhUxZcurjjT0BEBdvx-IQu5uyx8VwsLvykA?e=c9Ep3T...
  6. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0what's the solution?...
  7. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0what's the solution?...
  8. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello -This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.Anyways, What...
  9. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello -This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.Anyways, What...
  10. Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations: Hi everyone,I got BSOD problem with stop code: reference by pointer these days. Every time when I use my laptop, it occurs after about 30-50 minutes. I've searched online for some helps and it seems like that I need to upload my minidump in order to know the details. Here is...