Windows 10: stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Discus and support stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hamed movahed, Jul 2, 2022.

1. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0what's the solution?

:)

hamed movahed, Jul 2, 2022

2. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Hello -

This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.

When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.

Anyways, What do I do?

KateHoffer, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Windows BSOD Stop Code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Recently my pc has been crashing with a blue screen error stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I have looked into this issue and have tried to update all of my drivers and update to the most recent version of Windows 10. I have also tried removing all hardware accessories, scanning for viruses, and running a diagnostic on my RAM, but these attempts have not worked. I would appreciate any help.

TylerGuidi, Jul 2, 2022
  4. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

BSOD Windows 11 Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED | ntoskrnl.exe

Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past few weeks now seemingly getting more frequent lately.

Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.

Here is link to a few dmp files: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Michael.12345, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

1. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER - Similar Threads - stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

2. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  3. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  4. stop code reference_by_pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code reference_by_pointer: my pc crushed suddenly and got a stop code saying that reference_by_pointer.i have uploaded the dump files here in one drive and sharing the link here as well.https://papaazizjewellery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/sushil/ElnTdcYWUaBJhUxZcurjjT0BEBdvx-IQu5uyx8VwsLvykA?e=c9Ep3T...
  5. stop code reference_by_pointer

stop code reference_by_pointer: my pc crushed suddenly and got a stop code saying that reference_by_pointer.i have uploaded the dump files here in one drive and sharing the link here as well.https://papaazizjewellery-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/sushil/ElnTdcYWUaBJhUxZcurjjT0BEBdvx-IQu5uyx8VwsLvykA?e=c9Ep3T...
  6. BSOD Stop code 0x00000018 REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

BSOD Stop code 0x00000018 REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, and I have updated the BIOS, Graphics card, network drivers, and other recommended drivers on the dell driver site. However when I check the logs, it keeps showing stop code 0x00000018 ntkrnlmp.exe. I have tried using the SFC /scannow...
  7. stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi,I have windows 11 on ,my vostro 15 7510 laptop and its suddenly show blue screen with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER ,in minidump it says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+4175f0what's the solution?...
  8. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello -This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.Anyways, What...
  9. Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Stop Code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello -This is the 2nd time in the last two days I've gotten the blue screen of death with stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.When I first bought this laptop, I had similar problems, not the same one, I think. They replaced the motherboard, I think. I can't remember.Anyways, What...
  10. Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 STOP CODE: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hello all,My Windows 10 machine has started to reboot every 10-20 minutes, showing this error.I found another thread advising to share minidump files, which can be found...