Windows 10: Stop code - store exception

Discus and support Stop code - store exception in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have consistently had a problem after loading Windows 10 over a year ago, with going to blue screen all of a sudden and getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by toothpick52, Sep 9, 2018.

1. toothpick52 Win User

Stop code - store exception

Hello, I have consistently had a problem after loading Windows 10 over a year ago, with going

to blue screen all of a sudden and getting windows.com/stopcode

It also says Unexpected store exception

and windows doesn't load correctly

Ugh, I can't figure out what is going on tired of my computer turning off all the time and taking forever

to get it back on...

If anyone has had this I would appreciate any info. Thank you

:)

toothpick52, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

stop code: unexpected store exception

Hi,

It's possible that your system crashed due to an outdated program. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Just to confirm, were you also using PowerPoint when your system crashed? Did you also receive the same error, which is
      stop code: unexpected store exception? Please post a screenshot of the error if it's different.
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Did you make any changed to your computer before this happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Jordan Dom Win User
    Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 9, 2018
  4. hunterqlee Win User

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

My laptop keeps stopping and restarting. I get a green screen with a message saying they have encountered a problem and need to restart.

The error is a stop code. It is: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. Any one know how to fix this. I am running Windows 10.

Now it states that there is memory issue.

hunterqlee, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Stop code - store exception - Similar Threads - Stop code store

2. Stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: What's up with is stop code crap. My computer keeps restarting. Can"t we fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code/db650ed3-c615-41a1-b606-917b150e9a51
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Having a blue screen frequently. Specs: Proc: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Mobo: Asus Prime B350 Plus GPU: 6GB Asus GTX 1060 Strix OC 192bit RAM: hyperx fury 16GB SSD: Adata XPG 256GB SX800 M.2 NVMe HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB Minidump File:...
  4. Stop code

Stop code: I have a blue screen issue and have tried everal things to resolve. Automatic repair did not work. I did receive a sto code error:CRITICAL PROCES DIED. What causes this and more importantly how can it be fixed. Unable to open windows at all. Runnng windows 10. Will not go...
  5. Stop code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop code: My computer just stopped working and a blue screen keeps popping up everg 10-15 minutes saying theres an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/stop-code/c9d4deb6-7ad3-41ff-8377-a6a2305387c8
  6. Unexpected store exception

Unexpected store exception: I have a 2012 Asus All-in-One PC with Pentium G640 CPU. It has been running Windows 10. Today while using it the 'unexpected store exception' screen appeared, followed by Aptio Setup Utility screen. Any advice or explanation would be very welcome....
  7. Windows 10 // Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Windows 10 // Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: I came home and tried to wake up my ASUS notebook from a nap and it restarted and I got the BSOD with the following error code as listed in subject header. The system also declares that it will restart and collect itself, but it goes on and on taking me to the sign in screen...
  8. I got stop code saying "unexpected store exception" after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got stop code saying "unexpected store exception" after windows update: I've been at this computer for hours. I check my SSD and it seems fine, I also have checked to see if there Minidump files but there was none. I can't access my desktop or load windows repair screen. I also can't use USB or CD to reinstall windows cause all I get is an...
  9. Stop code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop code: While working on my computer, the screen went blue, it made a buzzing sound with the error message to contact Microsoft regarding stop code. I unplugged it. What should I do to restart it?...
  10. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Hey, I keep getting blue screens constantly. I always get that stop code. It has been affecting me for several months. Windows 10 Pro 1803. I have the dump file ready, but I can't read it....