Windows 10: Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently built a PC and everything seemed fine for the first few hours. I downloaded AMD chipset drivers, Lan drivers and audio drivers from MSI and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frank Rodz, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Recently built a PC and everything seemed fine for the first few hours. I downloaded AMD chipset drivers, Lan drivers and audio drivers from MSI and GeForce experience for my graphics card. PC runs for a while then randomly gets BSOD with System Service Exception Stop Code. I have fully reset the PC and reinstalled drivers and again BSOD with same stop code. I don't really know what else to do and would appreciate any help.

:)

Frank Rodz, Oct 24, 2020

2. BSOD Windows 10 Stop Code: System Service Exception

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a Blue screen of death with System Service Exception stop code error. Thank you for the Mini dump file provided in the post, we analyzed and found ntkrnlmp.exe is an executable file associated with Windows
    Operating System. When Windows OS starts running in your computer, the programs that contain ntkrnlmp.exe will be executed and loaded into RAM and runs there as a NT Kernel & System process.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps from this article under this section
    When did you get the error?” by clicking on
    “While using my device”:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

As an additional information, please refer this article:
    Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 24, 2020
  3. STOP CODE: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Hi guys,

My PC not working, showing the error STOP CODE: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, after a power cut at my home. Pl help.

Venkata SudhakarVemulakonda, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

stop code: System service exception ??

My Lenovo yoga displays the stop code: system service exception. The machine is 4 month's old?

jameskirkbride, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

1. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Stop Code System

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Whenever I run the digital art software "Clip Studio Paint" the program crashes almost every 20 min. After Clip Studio Paint crashes several times my computer crashes and a blue screen appears saying "system service exception", as well as other various codes. I have tried...
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Whenever I run the digital art software "Clip Studio Paint" the program crashes almost every 20 min. After Clip Studio Paint crashes several times my computer crashes and a blue screen appears saying "system service exception", as well as other various codes. I have tried...
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Hi Everyone,I've been running into a Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC specifically on running a game, I purchased on Steam called Warhammer: Vermintide 2. Each time I've ran the game in lower specs on the launcher in order to make the game run. Specifically...
  5. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Hi Everyone,I've been running into a Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC specifically on running a game, I purchased on Steam called Warhammer: Vermintide 2. Each time I've ran the game in lower specs on the launcher in order to make the game run. Specifically...
  6. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Hi,a few weeks ago my computer started crashing in the middle of me working on it. Often several times in a short period.It's close to 2 years old, I have window 10 on it since the beginningI get the blue screen with the message:Stop Code: System Service Exception.Same...
  7. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: hither is a problem when i use any app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-windows-10-pc/c4be8d21-f83d-44e4-94c7-42f280265f64
  8. Stop code: System Service Exception on Windows 10 PC

Stop code: System Service Exception on Windows 10 PC: Hello, About a month ago I've been receiving blue screens and the stop code has either been Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when it crashes it either does so in a 10 minute span of me using it, would happen about 2-3 times a day within...
  9. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Having a blue screen frequently. Specs: Proc: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Mobo: Asus Prime B350 Plus GPU: 6GB Asus GTX 1060 Strix OC 192bit RAM: hyperx fury 16GB SSD: Adata XPG 256GB SX800 M.2 NVMe HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB Minidump File:...
  10. Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC

Stop Code: System Service Exception, Windows 10 PC: Hey, I keep getting blue screens constantly. I always get that stop code. It has been affecting me for several months. Windows 10 Pro 1803. I have the dump file ready, but I can't read it....