Windows 10: Stop Code: System Service Exception

Discus and support Stop Code: System Service Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, We have a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 which is crashing frequently. It will crash when the machine is just sitting on the home screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rSmithchat, May 19, 2020.

1. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Hello,

We have a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 which is crashing frequently. It will crash when the machine is just sitting on the home screen and not being used.

The blue screen message is Stop Code: System Service Exception.

We have Windows version 1909 OS Build 18363.778

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Roger

:)

rSmithchat, May 19, 2020

2. stop code: System service exception ??

My Lenovo yoga displays the stop code: system service exception. The machine is 4 month's old?

jameskirkbride, May 19, 2020
  3. STOP CODE: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Hi guys,

My PC not working, showing the error STOP CODE: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, after a power cut at my home. Pl help.

Venkata SudhakarVemulakonda, May 19, 2020
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop code System Service exception

I have recently reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1809 on my Surface Pro 3. Now whenever I remove it from the docking station I get the blue screen of death and the Stop code System Service exception.

PhilipMuscatello, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code: System Service Exception

1. Stop Code: System Service Exception - Similar Threads - Stop Code System

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception: I bluescreened with the error system service exception and am unsure of what caused it. I am unsure of how to attach my .dmp file but here is what I recieved when opening it on WinDbg and using !analyze -v:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: System Service Exception: I bluescreened with the error system service exception and am unsure of what caused it. I am unsure of how to attach my .dmp file but here is what I recieved when opening it on WinDbg and using !analyze -v:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c...
  4. system service exception stop code

system service exception stop code: my laptop is showing system service exception stop code what can i do for that i installed a new seagate barracuda 1 tb hdd in it . Does it get affected by it....
  5. System Service Exception Stop Code

System Service Exception Stop Code: In the event viewer, it says,Error 09/07/2021 1:22:28 pm BugCheck 1001 NoneThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8022f553fea, 0xffffe08aa2a36b40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  6. System Service Exception Stop Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Service Exception Stop Code: In the event viewer, it says,Error 09/07/2021 1:22:28 pm BugCheck 1001 NoneThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8022f553fea, 0xffffe08aa2a36b40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  7. Stop Code - System Service Exception

Stop Code - System Service Exception: I recently upgraded to a new PC case and ever since then, I get a system service exception error every now and then. Windows is up to date and I updated all of my drivers. How can I resolve this?...
  8. Stop code: System Service Exception

Stop code: System Service Exception: On a new computer after 2 weeks and have used it the whole day. After I came back in the evening and had left it on, my screen had a green/blue cast on it. When I shut the computer of, the was a warning from Microsoft that said: "Stop code: system service exception" Go...
  9. Stop Code: System Service Exception?

Stop Code: System Service Exception?: Hi everybody, the blue screen saying "system service exception" has been popping up for a long time on my asus computer now. However, lately, it's gotten much worse and it pops upp more frequently, every time I start my computer. How can I put an end to this?...
  10. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: Hi, A few weeks ago, my computer was having blue screen messages saying system service exception. I am not sure what to do about it. It mostly happens when I start up my computer, but then it continues to run like normal after it loads. Also, sometimes if I am playing a game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windows.com stopcodes

2. www.windows.com/stopcode