Windows 10: Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Discus and support Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dacoolmike, May 27, 2018.

1. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue screen) I have a free Bitdefender anti-virus and it never cause a problem before (not sure if that's the cause of the blue screen) the blue screen error is a stop code System_Service_Exception and I don't know what it means because I am not a tech expert. Also please don't tell me to reformat my laptop because I would like to fix the problem without resulting to reformatting and losing all of my personal files. And in case this comes useful to help me figure how to solve this problem this is my minidumpfile link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zW...gJC41X0dygZeYP

:)

dacoolmike, May 27, 2018

2. Random blue screen error. Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I have only had my computer for 4 months and everything is up to date, but about once per week my computer will restart automatically after a few hours of working on it with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and reason is imgk64md.sys. Any way I can
    stop this from happening?

AlexanderAhrenholz, May 27, 2018
  3. Blue screen stop code

Hello,

To further assist you with resolving blue screen errors, kindly provide us the following information:

• What changes have you done prior to this issue?
    • Is there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, you can check this link for possible troubleshooting steps.

Marvin Barc, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

1. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error - Similar Threads - Stop code System_Service_Exception

2. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  3. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  4. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Blue Screen Error Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows Blue Screen Error Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Could anyone tell we what this issue could be? Here's the memory dump. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎3/‎31/‎2021 10:23 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b Parameter 1: c0000005 Parameter 2:...
  6. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ? Please note that the message displayed on the screen...
  7. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION "portcls.sys"? It happened when I start my laptop or while I am using it Please help, I don't wanna lose my documents...
  8. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched....
  9. Stop Code: System_Service_Exception, Windows 10 PC Blue Screen

Stop Code: System_Service_Exception, Windows 10 PC Blue Screen: Hello, I received a System_Service_Exception blue screen today. I read on the forums that if I share my dmp and nfo files it is possible to localise the issue. Does anyone have experience and time to help me with this? Files in question:...
  10. My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop gets a Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...