Windows 10: Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger

Discus and support Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The error occurs between 5 to 10 seconds after unplugging the charger. Did the diagnostic check, repair software or the factory reset didn't fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by josecardona2, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger

The error occurs between 5 to 10 seconds after unplugging the charger. Did the diagnostic check, repair software or the factory reset didn't fix the problem.

Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger 222a7d40-ce99-4284-ab5e-44b6146fe80e?upload=true.jpg

:)

josecardona2, Aug 19, 2020

2. nokia lumia charger stopped working

Hi, abromorgan.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I see that your Nokia Lumia charger stopped working. We suggest that you try the following:

• Verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.
    • Restart your phone, if that does not help push and pull the charger plug gently with your fingers. If this helps, check the charger connector for any dust or dirt.
    • If available, use a compatible USB cable and connect it your PC.
    Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

Hi,

I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when
    i plugged in charger it's lagging again. and when i restart the system, it's works fine again. i can't found any fix of this. i know this is caused from battery management, but i tried a lot of steps for this. but i can't stop this problem.. if anyone knows
    the fix. please comment the steps.

Sincerely,

David Gelkhauri.

DavidGelkhauri, Aug 19, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

Thema:

Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger

1. Stop Code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after unplugging the charger - Similar Threads - Stop Code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  3. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  4. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  6. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  7. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  8. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled

stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled: My pc has blue screened several times in the past couple days, ive tried to fix it, but this keeps coming up, here the minidump file 111220-13640-01.dmp...
  10. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My computer has been having so many issues for the last month, since I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have tried updating driver, and finally reinstalling Windows 10, I have followed some online advice but It just does not go away. Attached are the dump files. I...