Windows 10: Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been having so many issues for the last month, since I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have tried updating driver, and finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmarNYC, Jun 8, 2020.

1. OmarNYC Win User

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

My computer has been having so many issues for the last month, since I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have tried updating driver, and finally reinstalling Windows 10, I have followed some online advice but It just does not go away. Attached are the dump files.

I will appreciate some help. Thanks.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArlBXinONPjagw-CTG7HhabzJmrl?e=DW4ulY

:)

OmarNYC, Jun 8, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

axe0, Jun 8, 2020
  3. geoB Win User
    Occasional SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

Got a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD. Opened the MEMORY.DUMP with windbg to see that the faulted driver was a Broadcom wireless driver (bcmwlhigh6.sys) that is not listed in Device Manager. So I thought I'd stop by here for some advice. The requested zip file is attached.

At your convenience. Thanks.

geoB, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code.

"STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off.

DADDYTurner, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  3. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Yesterday, my PC restarted and showed the blue screen over and over again. The blue screen did not say the root cause of this problem, but it did say SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.I have tried various proposed solutions from the internet resetting, chkdsk code,...
  4. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  6. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  7. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: My PC is a new Lenovo laptop that shouldn't have any problems but it has blue screened 4 times within 2 months with the "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". It doesn't crash right after booting up but about 30 min of using the PC.I've gathered info on the most recent stop...
  8. Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled

stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled: My pc has blue screened several times in the past couple days, ive tried to fix it, but this keeps coming up, here the minidump file 111220-13640-01.dmp...
  10. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD: My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code. "STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off....