Windows 10: Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a

Discus and support Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, Could someone help me on this issue please: Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by siamaksiamak, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a

Hello all,

Could someone help me on this issue please:

Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a

:)

siamaksiamak, Oct 20, 2020

2. stop code 0xc000021a do not boot

Hello

I have a dell pc 660 with windows 10 up grade.

This is what I get, your pc ran into a problem and need to restart it give a stop code 0xc000021a

It give you the automatic repair, went through the automatic no help.

This is all I can get on my pc

Thank you

I hope you can help me

Gerald

GeraldCapps_823, Oct 20, 2020
  3. retired:) Win User
    Stop code 0xc000021a

We ordered online from Dell a new Dell XPS 8930 PC Base 64 bit with Windows Home 10 already installed. After ordering a new DVI to HDMI cable for the monitor we started setting it up this past Saturday 3/24/18. On
    Sunday, after downloading all the Windows updates and loading several programs and files onto it, I ran a system restore as a double check for any possible issues. After it ran all we get now is the blue screen of death. It says 'Your PC ran into a problem
    and needs to restart...Stop code 0xc000021a', it shuts downs, starts up and the same process occurs over and over and over again until I shut it off. I was able to run diagnostics and tests on it and no issues were detected. Can not get to desktop, at startup
    it just shows the black DELL logo with the circle buffering clockwise below it, then goes to the BSoD with the stop code error 0xc000021a saying it is 'collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you', when it reaches 100% it shuts down and the
    same process starts over and over and over again until I shut it down myself. I've tried holding the power button in for 5 seconds twice when the circle starts buffering on numerous occasions but I've never had safe mode appear. Please help me resolve this
    issue.

retired:), Oct 20, 2020
  4. Marc Cai Win User

Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a

stop code 0xc000021a

Thank you for the update. It would be very helpful if you can share us an error code after trying to reset the PC. To help you recall the recent changes, the stop code 0xc000021a is commonly caused by a third party application recently installed. The information
    was from this article:
    Bug Check 0xC000021A.
    If you found the same stop code, then
    SFC /scannow will be useful.

If we're correct, the stop-code should come up with an entirely blue screen, and it should be stated that an automatic restart will happen after automatically collecting some error information.

Regards.

Marc Cai, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Stop Code. The PC ran into a problem and can't restart. the code shown is : 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - Stop Code ran

2. Stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code 0xc000021a: Hello! I have an error in Lenovo IdeaPad 320.Last night, I didn't choose trouble shoot when it appears on blue screen. Now "preparing automatic repair" and stop code "0xc000021a" is looping again and again. I can't do anything to change. I tried all F keys. Please help me to...
  3. Stop code: 0xc000021a can't be solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code: 0xc000021a can't be solved: Hi,I am unable to load windows as error 0xc000021a always occurs.It started a few months ago, when windows required to perform a software update. I tried to update but then I got this error. As a result, I decided to give up on updating my windows by deleting the recent...
  4. Ran into a problem and needs to restart - Stop Code: 0xc000021a - closes but never restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ran into a problem and needs to restart - Stop Code: 0xc000021a - closes but never restarts: New Dell Laptop 6 days old with Windows 10. Upon start up, it goes straight into blue screen with error message with a sad face 'Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and the we'll restart for you'. It counts up to 100%...
  5. stop code: 0xc000021a

stop code: 0xc000021a: I get the stop code: 0x000021a and I cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-0xc000021a/eb30f39c-484f-4415-b01b-15b81f4e7fae
  6. Stop code 0xC000021A

Stop code 0xC000021A: Okay so i errored and ended up pulling such an amature move. Ill try and keep this as short as possible. I have a dell venue 10 pro with the last update of windows 10. A few days ago i updated my docking drives i believe. Upon restart i started having issues with the keyboard...
  7. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: Help please!!!, I have a blue screen and it says Your PC ran into a problem and it needs to restart but it won't !, I have an image of the screen which I have posted, really worried I have ruined my pc somehow !! Help please if possible Thanks Kevin[IMG]...
  8. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: i keep getting this code and I can’t get get to the troubleshooting screen. I can’t get into safe mode either using microsoft’s instruction. My computer is just turning on and off. HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you...
  9. stop code 0xc000021a

stop code 0xc000021a: I have a computer that has an stop code error 0xc000021a that has a restart running and restarts again and again. I can't get into the computer to do anything. How can I fix or at least get in to run a complete system restore....
  10. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: I have a computer that has an stop code error 0xc000021a that has a restart running and restarts again and again. I can't get into the computer to do anything. How can I fix or at least get in to run a complete system restore....
Tags: