Windows 10: Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Discus and support Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I fix this problem? Your online help takes me to hundreds of blogs, it's overwhelming. See my picture that I'm sending. This habeen going on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KrisLunde, Dec 31, 2018.

1. KrisLunde Win User

Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

How can I fix this problem? Your online help takes me to hundreds of blogs, it's overwhelming. See my picture that I'm sending. This habeen going on for the last 2 months and the frequency seems to be increasing. My computer is a Lenovo Ideacentre with an AMD Ryzen 5 1400 processor.

Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION [​IMG]

:)

KrisLunde, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

stop code: unexpected store exception

Hi,

It's possible that your system crashed due to an outdated program. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Just to confirm, were you also using PowerPoint when your system crashed? Did you also receive the same error, which is
      stop code: unexpected store exception? Please post a screenshot of the error if it's different.
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Did you make any changed to your computer before this happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Hi, Kris,

This indicates that the store component caught an unexpected exception.

Follow these steps and see if it resolves the issue.

https://appuals.com/unexpected-store-exception-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Smittychat., Jan 10, 2020
  4. Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

1. Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Stop code UNEXPECTED

2. Memory Management and Unexpected Store Exception stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management and Unexpected Store Exception stop code: Please help, my computer keep crashing while i'm on a game or crashing randomly and cause a bsod "Memory_Management" and "Unexpected_Store_Exception".I tested my RAM using Memtest and my Harddisk using chkdsk and check the health with crystaldiskinfo, and not a single error...
  3. BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception: Hi guysI was hoping someone can go through the minidump below and advise what I can try to resolve the BSOD issue I have. I have done the following so far:-Update the drivers-Update to the latest Windows updates-Enable high-power mode-Disabled fast startup-SFC scan-Stress...
  4. BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception: Hi guysI was hoping someone can go through the minidump below and advise what I can try to resolve the BSOD issue I have. I have done the following so far:-Update the drivers-Update to the latest Windows updates-Enable high-power mode-Disabled fast startup-SFC scan-Stress...
  5. BSOD with stop code: Unexpected store exception

6. stop code unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code unexpected store exception: It happened on Roblox studioMinidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z-vQiDiQikAHPnaHNt2KNyEwLDCT_pj2/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-unexpected-store-exception/e089cd1e-6046-429d-9480-2f12b1fe736f
  7. stop code unexpected store exception

stop code unexpected store exception: It happened on Roblox studioMinidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z-vQiDiQikAHPnaHNt2KNyEwLDCT_pj2/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-unexpected-store-exception/e089cd1e-6046-429d-9480-2f12b1fe736f
  8. Stop code "Unexpected Store Exception"

Stop code "Unexpected Store Exception": Recently i started getting this bsod error for no reason. I was getting this when i was trying to play on a large map on Escape From Tarkov but 3 days after the pc gets to BSOD on every map. I was able to play this game perfectly 3 days before but slowly it kept getting...
  9. Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Hi, Recently, while working in my laptop, I found everything just stopped on the screen and a blue screen appeared with "Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION". Then the system tried to boot itself but it was not completed and the screen remained black. I tried to restore...
  10. Stop Code - Unexpected Store Exception

Stop Code - Unexpected Store Exception: I have been having this "Blue Screen" Stop Code Error. How can it be fixed with minimal knowledge of computer functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-unexpected-store-exception/16866a02-7577-4e6c-9835-fc02fbea4c93